-Chapter Seven-

------------>Model in the likeness of Parker<-----------

Rage burst through the door giving Aiden a chill in his bones. He jumped up from the edge of the bed where he was sitting and taking off his shoes. He stood there looking at Parker in his eyes. They were red, blood red. Not the red he would normally see from Parker being tired and overworked. But they were like wolf eyes looking for blood. It was at this point that he was sure that he knew something.

Parker slammed the door to the bedroom as he moved closer to the bed, not taking his eyes off Aiden for a second. His hands rolled into fists, as his breathing increased. In a room that was silent, Aiden could only hear Parker's breathing and his own heart pounding with fear. The two continued to stand there, looking at each other, and not saying a word. Aiden could tell that Parker wanted to say something because periodically, he would take a deep inhale and open his mouth, but only to close it again.

He didn't know what he was going to say, or how he would respond if the question came about. Parker wasn't the type to get mad. He would get disappointed, but Aiden had never seen him angry like this before. He was sure that Jace said something to him about their affair. But what would he do? Would he lie, or would he just tell the truth and suffer the consequences. A million outcomes were running through his mind. The experience was like sitting in a chair in an interrogation room, and the detective comes in and just stares at you. Watching and analyzing your every move, but you don't know exactly what they know, and anything you say, can and will be used against you.

He knew Parker was due to speak soon. So, he would have to choose his approach wisely. Parker closed his eyes, hands still rolled into fists, as he pressed his lips together and swallowed. Aiden continued to stand there in silence as he tried to translate his body language. Then he spoke.

"I'm not sure what's going on between you two, but I've been watching you all night. You barely took your eyes off him all night." Parker said in a low calm tone trying to regain control of himself. "I would like to think that I know my boyfriend well enough to know that he would never do anything to betray my trust. And that, maybe I'm just going insane and being a jealous asshole."

"Parker, what are you talking about?" Aiden responded probing into what he might know.

"Don't play stupid with me Aiden. I'm talking about Jace!" he replied with his tone climbing.

"What about Jace?" He asked, playing stupid, just as Parker told him not to do.

"Did you sleep with him? And you had better tell me the truth. Because so help me God, if I find out you're lying to me I'm going to lose my shit." Parker warned without a doubt of certainty.

Time seemed to stop for both at that moment. The split second it would take Aiden to respond seemed like a lifetime as the two prepared themselves for what would happen next. Aiden quickly trying to decide which route to take, and Parker fearing the worst to come with his reply. It was clear for Aiden at this point that Parker had a suspicion of something between him and Jace, but he wasn't sure. Either he could be honest and tell him the truth and deal with the aftermath, or he could lie and try his hand once again and burying the incidents. Reluctantly, his mouth chose for him before he could give a full thought to his strategy.