The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 1.

A,N: Well here is the next chapter. As a little info, in Japan it is rather common, or so do I think, that you can challenge a dojo for it's sign in a battle, considered what dojo it is, and well the one winning claims the battle. So if you are confused, that is what happens here. In this part of the Gx series. Hope you will like it though. Please comment on what you think.

Normal p.o.v.

Smoke could be seen in the sky. A helicopter who had been carrying Chancellor Sheppard and a pilot, have had a crash landing on an tiny remote island on the way to duel academy. A weird boy had attacked them, and was now dueling Sheppard. He was having long black hair and black eyes. He was barefooted and wrapped up in old, brown and messy clothes. Sort of a karate uniform with a long red scarf at his neck.

"Duel academy! Duel academy! Please respond! What happened?" they could now hear in the communicator at the cockpit say. The pilot groaned and grabbed the device. They had crash landed rather well. None of them was badly injured, but it still hurt a little grabbing the communicator.

"On our way to the island, we were suddenly attacked" the pilot replied "And the chancellor has..".

A scream could be heard in the background now. The pilot looked out at the window of the destroyed helicopter. He could see Sheppard's "Cyber ogre two" getting destroyed by the boy's monster.

"Your skills are no big deal" the boy then said "The skills of the chancellor of duel academy. Or should I say, the former dojo master of the cyber style, Sheppard".

"You..! So you knew that I was the cyber style user from the beginning" Sheppard then said shocked "Who exactly are you?!".

"I am a top licensed android style user, Makoto Inotsume" he announced.

"Android style..? wait the style who was created at the same time as the cyber style" Sheppard uttered stunned. Makoto smirked.

"That's right! This is a battle between Android style and the Cyber style betting their sign" he then said. Sheppard sneered angry. He had just lost.

"But, after all, the Ex master is insufficient" Makoto then continued. "My true target is just one person. If I don't defeat that guy, I won't be able to seize true victory".

"It couldn't be.. your bastard!" Sheppard then yelled. Makoto grinned.

"I was told he was missing, but he is alive isn't he?" he then questioned with a smirk. "My next opponent is the true heir of the cyber style. The Kaiser reborn from hell, Zane Truesdale". Sheppard looked horrified. Then he collapsed in the sand.

Zane's p.o.v.

Zane was sitting in his wheelchair in the hospital's lobby. He was wrapped up in his white and purple hospital ropes, and was looking out in the horizon at the seagulls and the ocean. It was a beautiful day. In the background he could hear Miss Fortaine talk to someone about his condition.

"The doctor said that his heart will be fine. Just as long as he doesn't put extreme burden on it". Then he could hear footsteps behind him.

"Is that you Syrus?" Zane then questioned.

"Yes, big brother" he could hear Syrus say "How are you feeling?". Zane sighed a little inside. He had actually hoped it was someone else visiting him.

"I'm feeling much better" he then replied "Can we go for a walk today as well Syrus? It is fine wetter outside".

Syrus smiled happily at him and nodded. Zane knew he was happy that he was getting better. He took the handles on the wheelchair and soon they were outside. They were walking/driving down at a cliff path near the beach.