Thank you Dr. Crowler. Ancient gears vs Slifer red slacker.

A,N: Sorry for the wait you guys. I had a lot to deal with here. Hope you still would read the chapter, regardless of me being slow. Thanks for following the story though for so long. I really appreciate it.

Normal p.o.v.

"Excuse me!" Blair and Hassleberry uttered as they entered the office of Crowler's room. The vice chancellor looked up when the two students entered the room.

"The graduation album's master memory has been done Soldier" Hassleberry then told him and handed over a flash drive with a lot of pictures.

"Thank you for your hard work" Crowler praised them and took the flash drive "It was because of your graduation committee's work, it has been finished so fast".

Hassleberry and Blair both bowed happily in respect by those words before they left the office.

Late in the evening, Crowler was looking through the pictures from the flash drive in the teacher's room. The old teacher couldn't stop getting this nostalgic feeling over him, when he watched the pictures. Some of them with Alexis. Some with the twins, Jaden and Tara Yuki. Some of the other students like Syrus Truesdale and Chazz Princeton. Crowler sighed deeply. A few tears were shown in the corner of his eyes now. He just couldn't help himself.

"Everyone, everyone is becoming an adult now" he then whispered slowly "That slacker to Jaden Yuki, and his twin sister. The little Syrus and the stuck up guy to Chazz Princeton. They all gonna leave me!". Then he let out a terrified sobbing cry.

Jaden's p.o.v.

A week later. Around Noon.

Jaden moaned in delight. Everything was just great right now. The sun was shining brightly in the sky. The wind was blowing, warm and comfortable in his face, and he was lying on the grassy ground, with his head at Alexis lap. Everything just couldn't be better. Alexis chuckled at that and looked down at him.

"Someone is comfortable" She then commented while roaming a finger through a lock of his brown Kuriboh hair. Jaden sent her a warm smile.

"Well what is there not to be comfortable about?" he questioned slowly "The wetter is great. I am together with the most awesome and beautiful girl I ever seen, and I am not attending any boring classes. Life couldn't get better". He could hear Alexis sigh.

"You have bad influence on me Jaden" she then stated with a smile. Jaden looked rather puzzled at her. He got up from her lap.

"What? I.. we haven't done anything bad yet" he then said in a puzzled tone.

"We are skipping class Jaden" Alexis firmly pointed out. Jaden smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his hair a little.

"Okay, fine, we haven't done anything terrible beside that" he replied slowly with a smile "But that I really don't care here Alexis. I love you".

"I love you too" Alexis replied and leaned in to kiss Jaden on the lips. Jaden of course complied. He still couldn't believe he was so lucky.

"Get a room" A monotone voice then said.

Jaden could feel the tad annoying's who was hiding in the emotionless voice of his sister's though. He sighed deeply and turned his gaze to a tree some few meters away from them. Under it was his twin sister Tara sitting, with her head buried in another book. Or was. Now she was staring at them with an annoyed gaze.