Prophecy unfolds. The memories of darkness part 2.

A,N: I am so, so, sorry for the wait you guys. I don't even know how long you have been waiting to be honest, but it is surely months, and for that I am terribly sorry. Only good thing is that I am finished with this part of the chapter. Finally! I had a lot of trouble with it. After all how easy is it to write a depressed filled chapter when you are depressed at the same time? I tell you it is not easy. But hope you will like the chapter regardless. Have fun reading!

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara drove and drove further and further into the darkness sphere. It was like you were trapped in the ocean. You were forced down to the dark bottom and you couldn't escape. You were going to drown here! In this dark abyss However, Tara didn't really care here. She had meant to do this. She had already decided to go in here, the minute she saw the sphere up close. She wanted to free the people in there. She needed to trick Nightshroud in letting her in. Although she also sadly had to deceive her brother too. She didn't doubt that her brother was in deep distress over her disappearance, and she hoped Jaden could one day forgive her. She hoped that he at least realized that this was part of her plan though. She had left him Haou and those cards on the field. He was gonna be okay right? Tara shook her head a little. She couldn't doubt herself now. If she did Nightshroud would win. That she was sure of. She drove further down in the sphere. Everything turned darker and darker the further she came. She could see, but Tara was not completely sure why. Maybe it was because she was the vessel of the darkness, or maybe it was just the balance here. After all where there were darkness was also light. Tara didn't think much of it though. She had a mission.

Cards were at some point all in front of her. Tara at first wondered why, but when she touched it, the harsh reality came to her. The cards all resembled the people in here. This was all the inhabits of earth! Tara must admit she was rather horrified by that. Then she shook her head again. She needed to focus here.

"Hello everyone. Can you hear me?" she asked the cards at first, but there was no responds, so she continued "I came to rescue you for this dreadful place. We gotta get out of here before this world's creator comes back".

Silence was the only answer she got back. Tara sighed deeply and wondered if she had to gather all the cards and just take them out of here. However, then something happened. From a card emerged a being. A boy and Tara recognized him right away. The boy Tsutomu who she now knew had been Trueman's first victim. He was the boy she had seen in her dream after all. The boy looked up at her with a pained expression.

"Why? Why should we leave?" he then questioned in a monotone voice and an echo of voices around her all chanted the word 'leave' as well. Tara looked stunned at him.

"To live. To come back to the real world" she answered then slowly. She was about to say more, but Tsutomu didn't let her.

"We don't wanna!" he uttered angrily, and echo of the other cards added in 'Not wanna' in unison. "It hurts. It hurts. Don't wanna fight. Wanna stay here where it is safe, and nothing can hurt us".

An echo of hurt and safe echoed around Tara now. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. They didn't want to leave?! Another person emerged from one of the cards too, and as it did, Tsutomu disappeared into a card once again. Tara was staring in disbelief at the silhouette in front of her.

"Sartorius?" she questioned as the former light host were standing in front of her. He was sending her a smile that didn't go all the way up to his eyes.

"Tara... You shouldn't be here" he mused in a sad tone. Tara looked puzzled at him.

"What do you mean?" she asked. Sartorius sighed deeply.