Chapter 16

The things that were left over from a college party, I swear... It's horrifying. In the fifteen minutes that we had been cleaning, I had already found several pairs worth of non-matching shoes and more than three pairs of underwear.

"Jesus. Did anyone leave this house fully clothed?" I rhetorically asked, using the neck of a bottle I was holding to pick up another pair of forgotten underwear.

"Have you seen the people that walk into these parties?" Zayn laughed, "No one even shows up fully clothed." He did have a point there. I thought back to the girls that were here last night; not a single one was wearing a piece of clothing past their middle thigh.

Harry was still brooding and bustling when Trinity and Liam walked in. Could they not go anywhere without one another? Jesus. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for close couples but they took it to a whole new level; they were basically joined at the hip. Trinity stopped as soon as she saw everything but Liam walked right over to the sink and rinsed out his bowl.

"Wow. The mess left over from the party just keeps getting bigger and bigger each week." Trinity seemed legitimately shocked.

"Hum, more reason for you to get off your ass and help us clean," Harry retorted and looked up when he didn't get a reply. Her mouth was nearly unhinged. Upon seeing this, Harry shot her a sarcastic smile and nodded his head; he had clearly struck a nerve. Trinity sneered, stomped over to the pantry, and grabbed a granola bar before heading back towards the liv-ing room.

"You know, he does have a point," I wasn't going to bite my tongue. Something about Trinity aggravated me; whether it was the way she acted like the world owed her a favor or how she wanted everything handed to her on a silver platter, I didn't like it.

She stopped in her tracks and looked ahead of her for a couple of seconds before turning to me.

"Excuse me?" She asked, propping her hand against her hip.

"Harry. He's right. You should be helping us clean. You partied just as much, if not more, than everyone else. All you've done this morning is sit on your ass while the rest of us are working ours off."

"Fuck off. What I do is none of your business." The attitude radiating off of Trinity was nearly toxic.

"Hey! Uh-uh. Don't, Trinity. Addie is actually helping, unlike you, so don't try to make her feel bad. She doesn't even live here and she is helping." Harry jumped right in.

"Um, I don't live here either so I don't have to help." She smiled smugly, thinking she had stumped him.

"You may as well. You're always fucking here," Zayn finally spoke up. "Trinity, if you're not going to help, then get the fuck out. I'm done going over this. Every weekend, every fucking weekend, you party your ass off, invite tons of people over, trash the house and then sit around the next day. These parties started out as little get-togethers for the group. Then Liam brought you around, which we didn't have a problem with, but then you decided to invite the entire campus. They've been coming back every weekend. I've tried to get rid of them but they're like fucking cockroaches. "

"What? You can't kick me out, Liam lives here."

"Hell yes, I can. This is my house." Zayn stood his ground. "You're welcome back as soon as you learn to quit being such a venomous bitch."

"I know exactly what you're thinking," Harry warned, "and I advise that you don't go through with it. No one likes you, Trinity, so there's no use in even trying to put up a fight. You're a bitch and you think you're better than everyone else. Which, might I add, is complete and utter bullshit. You're shallow as hell and take your insecurities out on everyone else. Just be-cause you're not happy with who you are and how your life is going doesn't mean you have to be rude and malicious to anyone that comes across your path."