A Night Out.

Misha wakes up from his nap and trudges down stairs where he finds  Jensen sprawled out on his sofa in nothing but underwear screaming at the tv. "Don't fall for it dude! She doesn't love you!!" He says his voice rough, like he'd been crying. He sticks his hand in his boxers and leaves it there. Misha places a hand over his eye rubbing it while closing them, he groans. "Can you keep it down?" He asks sleep clouding his voice. Jensen falls off the couch in surprise grabbing a pillow covering his private parts he stands up. "Oh hey Dimitri, how was your nap?" He asked his face red. "It could have been better." Misha answers throwing Jensen a quick glare. "How did you know I was napping anyway?" Misha asks squinting his eyes at Jensen. "I snuck into your room earlier and used your toothbrush I hope you don't mind." He said dropping the pillow. Walking over to Misha taking his coffee out of his hand and sipping it. "Ugh gross you drink it black? What kinda fucked up shit is that?" He says sticking his tongue out. Misha face palms. "Jensen look.. I understand this whole Danneel thing has you really messed up and all, but come on man get real! You are a grown man, and you've been camping out at my house for weeks now. The only time you went outside was to film and then you'd come right back. I think it's time you get out." Misha said grabbing Jensens wrist pulling him upstairs to the guest room where he had been staying. "Take a shower, you smell like shit, then get dressed. We're going out." Misha ordered in a stern voice, pushing Jensen in the room then closing the door.

Jensen quickly jumped in the shower, he felt so relieved and relaxed. He let the water fall onto his face, he hadn't shaved, so his face had scruff on it.

After the shower he found whatever looked decent and exited the room

"Dimitri??? Mishaaa?" He called out. He shrugged his shoulders walking into Mishas room. "Uh yeah I'm almost ready! Just a sec-" Misha stood mortified. "Jensen!" He screamed snatching the cover off his bed to cover his naked body. "Dude... you totally lied, you're not almost ready you're completely naked! And you have a hugeee boner by the way."  He said making Mishas face flare up. "Whatever happened to knocking? Or you know, privacy!!" He blurted. "I dunno know.." Jensen said, fully flopping down on the bed. "Where are we going anyways?" He asked. Laying down staring up at the ceiling. He's seen Misha naked his life was complete. "Are we gonna pretend I'm not naked?" Misha said with a total poker face. "Well put on some clothes. Duh." Jensen said hiding a laugh. He really enjoyed irritating Misha. He heard Misha go to a drawer and open it. "Do you at least have On underwear now?" Jensen asked. "Yes." Misha said grumpily. Jensen rose up to see Mishas ass in tight orange boxer briefs. He found himself thinking that if he was gay, well he wouldn't mind hitting that. Or letting that hit him which ever Misha prefer. Jensen shook his head. "Whoa.." he giggled out. "Whoa what?" Misha asked his hair dripping from the shower. "I dunno man, im still sort of drunk from raiding your liquor cabinet while you were sleep." He finally admitted. "Am I gonna have to child proof this place?" Misha laughs grabbing Jensen chin looking into his forest green eyes. "Yeah you're totally intoxicating." He said, blushing immediately . "Fuck I mean Intoxicated!" He defended himself quickly. "I think I can argue im both." Jensen said smirking swaying to the side a bit. "Well I guess you can't drink tooo much more tonight, I don't want you getting ill from alcohol poisoning or some shit." Misha says sighing. Jensen frowns, but he knows Mishas right.

They make it to the bar within 45 minutes. "Oooh this is my favorite place!" Jensen hyped up. "Well of course." Misha smiled. Happy to see Jensen finally smiling. Before getting out, Jensen stops Misha and looks down at his hands. "Um.. The other night, well a few weeks ago, you told me something that I haven't been able to stop thinking about lately, and I know it's weird and everything, but I just need to know what you meant.." Jensen says, closing his eyes tight and taking a deep breath before finishing. "You told me that, I was beautiful." He finally says looking up at Misha who just gave him a gentle smile. "I meant, just that. You are a beautiful person. And it goes so much more deeper than your looks, you know that right?" Misha said starting to grow curious. He did know that right? "Oh yeah of course.. but its just, Danneel never told me that. She just always called me sexy, and then she'd want to you know.. but her words never quite cut as deep as-" He stopped himself, faking a cough. "You know what just forget it, come on let's get you drunk." He said smiling and laughing like he wasn't about to pour his souls out to Misha. He didn't quite know why Mishas words had such an affect on him, plenty of people have told him that, but hearing it from Misha was different. Before entering the bar Misha looks at Jensen and smiles. "You know.. I think I can argue you're both." He winks, then enters the bar leaving Jensen a smiling mess.

Misha was drunk as hell by now and Jensen had downed at least 7 shots of tequila. "Im gonna ride the bull!" He shouts to Misha over the music. "Jensen no!" Misha laughs out. "Jensen yes!" Jensen yells back. Stumbling over to the bull. "He's gonna ride the bull." Misha laughs telling some random stranger, as he made his way to the front of the crowd. He sees Jensen straddling the bull, and he laughs, but then he sees Jensens hips moving to the rhythm, and his smile starts to fade along with his laugh, it turns into an intense stare. Jensens body was moving in a grinding motion, Misha felt his pants get a little tighter.

Jensen looked so concentrated at first, then he slowly starts getting more into it throwing his arm around

Jensen looked so concentrated at first, then he slowly starts getting more into it throwing his arm around. And yelling random things. The crowd was cheering but Misha was carelessly thinking of something else Jensen could straddle.  At this point the crowd was going wild, Jensen was amazing at this. It ended and Jensen fell back on the bull breathing heavily.

"Jensen you were amazing

"Jensen you were amazing." Misha said exasperated. "Thank you, I've never done that before. It was fun. But between you and me." Jensen says. Laughing a bit still drunk. "It gave me a hard on." He whispers in Mishas ear. Mishas face turned red, and he couldn't help but stare down at Jensens dick and it was hard. And huge..