Normalcy.

[A/N:  For some odd reason im suffering some serious writer's block, but I'm doing my best]

Jensen_

Just like that I was fine again, and I mean genuinely fine, all charges against me were dropped, the case was completely dropped, Charles didnt have a squeaky clean record, so they were proud to drop it in fact. My dad had gotten out of the hospital, things were looking up. I had been in the hospital for a few days, but other than that i am fine, i was snapped out of my thoughts by the doctors voice. "Well Mr.Ackles, you suffered a concussion, i was afraid of all the swelling but nothing seems to be broken which is good. Im going to perscribe you some pain killers that you will undoubtedly be getting but you're free to go, and please take it easy." The doctor said before handing me the discharge papers. Im met with ocean blue eyes and a bright smile. "So, how do you feel?" He asks me. "Like new money." I smile giving him a reassuring kiss, he wrap his arm around my waist as we leave.

We were home, Misha helped me pack my things and bring them to his house that we now call our home, im selling the house, Daneel completely disapeared, and I was glad. "Care to take a shower with me?" Misha asks as we walk through his bedroom door. "I would love to." I said.

He rubbed the shampoo, thoroughly through my hair his finger nails rubbing into my scalp was the most relaxing thing I've felt these past few weeks. "I love you." He said sweetly to me. "I love you too" I told him, he scrubbed away the grime on my body and i did the same for him.

"Babe, why dont you take a nap while i go get dinner ready" He said pulling on some boxer briefs. "That sounds amazing, to actually sleep without the help of someones fist." I joke, Misha winces and i see a flash of anger in his eyes, "Misha baby, its okay, im okay, im happy now" I said placing a kiss to his lips, i felt him relax against my touch and I pulled away resting my forehead against his. "I missed you so much, I was so worried, so fucking worried" He whispered, voice cracking, I hated to hear him like this. "Shh" I say, "Im here" I tell him, and bring him into a tight hug resting my chin atop his head, rubbing smooth circles onto his back. "I'm here" I say one last time.