Chapter 2

Leigh and Logan were painted the dried up foam. Before the painted the volcano, they had to mix some stuff to make the explodtion. Thankfully it worked. Logan took his paint brush and dipped it into the red paint. "Leigh." Logan said. Leigh looked over at him. "Yeah?" Leigh asked. Logan took his paintbrush and painted her lips. "Now you have very red lips." Logan said and chuckled. Leigh took some blue paint and painted his lips blue. "Now you have very blue lips." Leigh said and giggled. Logan just looked at her. "What?" Leigh asked. "Nothing. Just thinking of a way to get you back." Logan said and dipped his paintbrush in green. Leigh saw him and dipped her paintbrush in brown. "This is what you get!" Logan said as he painted Leigh's cheek. Leigh took her brush and painted Logan's forehead.

     The two kept painting each other's faces. Both of them were laughing after they ran out of paint. "We're out." Leigh said. "You win then..." Logan said as he looked down at his shirt. "I'll go wash your shirt." Leigh said. "Thanks. My mom would kill me if she found out I had paint of this." Logan said as he took off his shirt. Leigh took his shirt to the laundry room. She quickly grabbed herself another shirt. Leigh changed shirts and took the one that had paint on it to be washed with Logan's shirt. As she was starting up the washer, she remembered seeing Logan shirtless for the first time. Wow he looks amazing... Leigh thought as the washer started to wash the clothes. She quietly walked to the living room and saw Logan texting on his phone. Probably his girlfriend... Leigh looked down and walked back to the laundry room. What does he see in her black hole of a heart? Leigh asked herself as the washer kicked off. She put the clothes in the drier. Why did I have to be put as partners with my crush?... He has no feelings for me... Leigh thought as she leaned her head against the door and slid down.

     Logan walked towards the drier's sound. When he looked into the room, he saw Leigh on the floor with her knees to her chest, tears running down her cheeks. "Leigh, you okay?" Logan asked as he sat beside her. "Y-Yeah, don't worry about it." Leigh said. Logan whipped away her tears. "Tell me. I hate seeing girls cry." Logan said as he reached for Leigh's hand. "Please. Don't worry about it Logan. I'm fine." Leigh said as the drier kicked off. "Leigh, 'I'm fine.' is one of the biggest lies a girl says. Tell me what's wrong..." Logan said as he stood up. Leigh got his shirt out of the drier and gave it to him. "I was just remembering a person I knew in kindergarten and then he changed and I never knew him again." Leigh said as she got her shirt out of the drier. "Who was he?" Logan asked. Suddenly Logan's phone went off. Once he got off the phone he looked at Leigh. "I better go. My mom wants me to do some chores for her. Bye Leigh." Logan said and left. Leigh waved at him as he left. "That he was you." Leigh mumbled to herself as she walked in the kitchen and cleaned up.

~*~Few Hours Later~*~

     Leigh sat in her room, writing in her diary.

                 Logan asked me about a person I knew in kindergarten. He doesn't know it was him. I mean, I've loved him since kindergarten. He means the world to me. I can't just tell him that though. We are just starting to be friends again, but I swear his girlfriend just has to get in the way of everything. Every time I want to talk to him, she will run up to him and kiss him and flirt with him. He doesn't even know what she did to me... She almost killed me one day during the summer... She somehow got into my house with a knife and tried to kill me. Thankfully the alarm went off before she could and the police arrested her. She was bailed out though. I say she should be in there right now. Ugh! This is probably my only chance to get to Logan and be friends with him at least, but she is keeping him away from me just because I beat her at a dance contest at school. Best dancer got to go to New York for the summer. She has hated me since then...

     Leigh closed her diary then she let some tears fall from her eyes. "Why do I deserve this?..." Leigh mumbled to herself as she cried herself to sleep.