Chapter 12 Epilonge (Last Chapter)

"Mommy! When is daddy coming home?" Cassidy said. "In a few minutes sweetheart. Be patient." Leigh said to her daughter. Yes, the Leigh Smith from the famous British television show, Doctor Who, got married and had a beautiful daughter named Cassidy Jane Henderson. "Ugh! I wanna show him my report card before Doctor Who comes on!" Cassidy said with an impatient tone in her voice. "Which doctor are they showing?" Leigh asked. "Noah!" Cassidy said happily. "Really?" Leigh said. "It is a marathon of you and Noah!" Cassidy said happily once again.

     A car pulled into the driveway. Leigh looked out the window and saw Logan getting out of his car. "Daddy is here, Cassidy!" Leigh said as Cassidy grabbed the piece of paper. Logan opened the door and sat his stuff on the floor. "Daddy! Look at my grades!" Cassidy ssquealed with joy and ran towards Logan with the paper in her hands. "Hey baby girl!" Logan said as he picked Cassidy up in his strong arms. "What did you make sweetheart?" Logan asked as he took the paper and looked at it. He gave a wide smile. "All A's! Great job baby girl!" Logan said as he kissed Cassidy's head gently. Cassidy giggled. "I'm so proud of you!" Logan said with a big smile. Cassidy gigled again. "Can we watch Doctor Who together?" Cassidy asked. "Sure babydoll." Logan said as he carried Cassidy to the living room. Leigh smiled as she started to pop some popcorn. She could hear Logan and Cassidy giggle and talk in the next room. Once the popcorn was finished, Leigh out it into one huge bowl.  She walked into the living room and placed the bowl on the coffee table. "It's starting!" Cassidy said with glee as the almost always amazing intro started the episode...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND THAT'S THE END GUYS!!!! Sorry for the small epilonge, but I didn't have any big ideas for it. I hope you guys enjoyed this book. THIS WILL NOT HAVE A SEQUEL! Had to say that because I know probably a few people might ask for them. I already have 3 books I need to start and/or finish anyway. I want to thank the following for always supporting me through this book...

@KCoverGirl247 @ValeriaHenderson @kendallsangelonwheels

The next project I'm going to work on is How Did This Happen?. I suggest that you read from It's A Journey to up to where it is now. I will be working on that on for now until I feel that it is finished. Possibly a fifth book. Still not sure. Again, I will write in my notebook AS MUCH AS I CAN!!! High school keeps you busy for sure, but sometimes you aren't barely busy! I have ideas for the rest of the book. Don't worry about giving me any. Thank you guys so much for reading this book, even when I haven't updated. I will try to update more often, but no promises. I love you guys so much, like you don't even understand. I hope you guys have had a great Thanksgiving/Friendsgiving! I hope you guys had a safe Black Friday(If you went shopping this morning!) Bye!