Chapter 8

"You have no idea how nerve wrecking this is for me right now..." Leigh said. "Well, you haven't seen your almost boyfriend for 6 years and you are afraid that he moved on and forgot about you... So yeah..." Noah said. Leigh looked down. She took her necklace in her hand and stared at it. "Everything will be alright. Don't worry Leigh." Noah said as a knock on the door blared through the room. Leigh froze in fear. She was about to face the guy she has loved all her life. The door opened and in came a tall blonde, a muscular guy, a Latino, and her long time love, Logan. Carlos looked at Noah and smiled widely. "Oh my gosh! It's so amazing to meet you Noah!" Carlos said as he stuck out his hand. Noah shook it. "It's nice to meet you too Carlos." Noah said. Carlos started asking Noah lots of questions. Leigh was listening to all the questions Carlos had to ask.

     "Leigh?..." A voice asked. Leigh turned her head towards the voice and looked at Logan. "L-Logan?..." Leigh asked as she starred into the eyes of her love. Logan pulled her into a tight hug and Leigh hugged back. "I missed you so much..." Logan whispered in Leigh's ear. "I missed you so much too." Leigh whispered in Logan's ear. They both pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. "You still look as beautiful as ever... You haven't really changed in 6 years..." Logan said as a smile quickly crawled upon his face. "You look even better with your hair cut like this." Leigh said as she played with his hair. "Do you still have the necklace?..." Logan asked as he pulled out his half of the necklace. Leigh lifted her half. They placed the two halves together and smiled. "I can't believe you kept this after all this time." Logan said. "I can't believe you kept it too." Leigh said. "We need to hang out soon." Logan said with his award winning smile. "I have to work the rest of the week, but then we have a week off." Leigh said. "I'll be back in America by the time  you have your week off." Logan said as he looked down. Leigh lifted his head to look at her in the eyes. "I planned to go to America." Leigh said with a smile crawling on her face. Logan smiled more. "I still love you..." Logan said softly, so the other guys wouldn't hear him then tease him. "I still love you too..." Leigh said softly.

~*~Two Hours Later~*~

     "Thank you so much for coming with me Noah." Leigh said and smiled. "Anytime Miss Leigh." Noah said. Noah opened the car door for Leigh. "Thanks." Leigh said and got in the car. Noah closed her door and  got on his side and started the car. "Did you have fun talking to Carlos?" Leigh asked. "He must have had about 100 questions for me to answer while James and Kendall listened to Carlos and I." Noah said. "He gets very talkitive when he is nervous." Leigh said with a giggle. "Well... He must have been extremly nervous because he was talking very fast." Noah said as he started to drive Leigh home. "When our vacation week comes the week after next, I will be visiting Logan in America." Leigh said. "Well, I'm glad you two are going to hang out and catch up more." Noah said. "Logan actually said that when he heard that I was going to be on Doctor Who, he started watching the past episodes. Just to get an idea on what the show is about." Leigh said. "You could have just said it's about a Time Lord who travels in space and time in his TARDIS, protecting Earth and other planets." Noah said. "True, but you can't forget on how The Doctor picks up compains then gets rid of them after a while." Leigh pointed out. "He always gets a new one afterwards." Noah stated. Leigh sighed. "Fine, I'll let you win this time." Leigh said as she saw her house come into view. "Good girl, now get out of my car." Noah joked. Leigh smacked him the back of the head and got out. "See ya later Noah." Leigh said as she went inside.Noah drove off.

     Logan was sitting in his bunk, thinking about what the week with Leigh would be like. I want to take her out to dinner, take her to the park, and ask her ou-... I can't do that... We are too far away from each other to have a long distance relationship... Logan thought as he looked through his twitter. Logan saw a picture of Leigh smiling on sidestage. Rushers started trending #Leigh&LoganForever. "Aww that's sweet of them." Logan whispered as he closed twitter out. He put his phone on charge and looked at the ceiling. All he could think about was Leigh. "Somebody's in love." James said as he peeked in Logan's bunk. "Yes. I'm in love with someone I can't be with." Logan said. "Okay, talk to me." James said as he sat in the lower bunk. "I can't be with Leigh because it would be hard to maintain happiness when I'm in LA and she is in London." Logan said. "And?..." James asked for Logan to go on. "I will take her on several dates during her week in LA, but we won't be able to be together." Logan said. James thought for a moment. ''Well, one thing that I've heard lots of times over the years is that you never know what the future holds. Keep your head held up high and move on, but never forget your past." James said. Logan looked at him. "Where did you get that from?" Logan asked. James blushed a little. "From your special girl." James said as he laid himself down on his bunk. Logan rolled his eyes. "She said that?" Logan asked. "Yep." James said as he fell asleep. Logan fell asleep thinking of Leigh.