Chapter 9

Logan and Leigh walked through the park on the first day of autum. The leaves were falling, turning into beautiful sceneries. Kids were playing around, running back and forth making leaf angels. "I missed this so much..." Leigh said as she secretly looked at Logan's hand. Logan took his hand out of his pocket and gently took Leigh's hand in his. "I did too..." Logan said as he looked into Leigh's caring eyes. "How where the shows?" Leigh asked. "THey would have been better if you were there." Logan said with a slight smirk on his face. Leigh smiled and gave a little giggle. "You were always a flirt." Leigh said. "Things haven't changed." Logan chuckled. "Your hair is the biggest change." Leigh said and ran her hand threw his hair. Logan tried to get Leigh to stop while he was laughing. "Come on, let's go over to the pond." Leigh said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him in the direction of the pond. Logan followed her.

      As they reached the leaf filled pond, Leigh's eyes widen as she took in the beauty of nature. Logan looked around. "You make this place look so much more beautiful." Logan said as he looked at Leigh. Leigh blushed as she smiled. "Thank you Logan." Leigh said as she hugged Logan tightly. Logan hugged back tightly. "Follow me." Logan said as he took Leigh's hand and led her towards the pond. Leigh followed him. Logan sat down next to the pond. Leigh sat next to him. They looked out onto the pond and saw fish swimming. "I still love you Leigh." Logan said. Leigh looked at him and smiled. "I still love you too Logan." Leigh said with a smile. They both leaned in and kissed each other. Logan smiled in the kiss. That same spark came back. The same exact spark that brought Logan and Leigh together. Leigh and Logan pulled away. Leigh blushed and looked down. "Why are you looking down?" Logan asked. "I wish we could be with each other all the time..." Leigh said and looked into Logan's eyes. "I know... But we have this week together..." Logan said as he looked back into Leigh's eyes. "I don't want this week to end..." Leigh said. "Me either, but all good things must come to an end. At least we will have memories." Logan said with his million dollar smile. Leigh smiled and hugged him tightly. Logan hugged back tightly.

~*~After An Eventful, Loving Week~*~

      Leigh was boarding her plane. Logan watched her climb the long staircase onto her plane. "I love you Leigh." Logan said under his breath. He will always remember the week he had to spend time with Leigh. Logan started to feel tears form behind his eyes as the lumb in his throat got bigger and bigger. He heard that Leigh's flight was leaving soon. He felt his heart break as the thought of his romantic interest was leaving his life.

      Leigh was sitting in first class right before her flight took off. The thought of Logan being heart broken came into her mind. It broke her heart into a million pieces. "We will be leaving for London soon. Please fasen your seat belts." THe flight attentant said over the intercom. Leigh did as she was told. She leaned back and closed her eyes as her tears started to build quickly. "I love you too Logan." Leigh whispered under her breath. She looked out the window and saw Logan. She smiled at him as her plane moved slowly and flew back to London. Logan got up and left after Leigh's plane was out of his sight. He got inside his car and looked at the passanger's side. He imagined Leigh was sitting there, smiling. Soon that image went away. Logan started to drive back home, still thinking of his long time friend and possiby once again his future gir.friend, Leigh.

~*~A Few Hours Later~*~

     Leigh was busy unpacking when she saw a little stuffed bear that Logan won at the fair. She smiled and placed it at the center, fron of her bed. "I miss you so much Logan..." Leigh whispered as she kept unpacking. Soon she was finished unpacking and Leigh laid down on her bed in relief. "And tomorrow I start to film my last episodes of the series of Doctor Who..." Leigh said to herself as she let her body rest on the soft mattress. Can I just be in Logan's arms again? I want to hug him, kiss him, play with him again... Just like when we were younger... When we were still together... Leigh thought to herself as she remembered when they took a trip to Lowe's for their project supplies...

~*~Flashback~*~

      "Do we need anything else?..." Logan asked as they walked towards the self-checkout. "Not that I know of, no. If we need anything we can always come back." Leigh said as she scanned her items. "I'll pay for it." Logan said as he took out his wallet. "You save your money for your girlfriend. I'll pay for it." Leigh insisted. "It's the least I can do since you're helping me with this project." Logan said as he took out the required money. "Fine... I'll pay you back." Leigh said. "No. Keep your money." Logan said and paid the bill and put the can in a bag. "Okay..." Leigh said. Logan grabbed his change. Before they left the store someone stopped them. "Are you two together?" A woman who seemed to be in her late 30s asked. "No miss we're not together." Logan said politely. "Oh really! Well, I was just going to say you two look cute together." The woman said. "Thanks." Leigh said. "Welcome." The woman said and left. Logan and Leigh were walking towards the car. "That was unexpected." Leigh said as she got in the passenger seat. Logan put the bag and pipe in the backseat. "I know!" Logan said before he shut the back door. He got in the driver's seat. "Wonder why she thought we were together..." Leigh thought aloud. "Probably because we were kinda arguing at the self-checkout thing." Logan said as he started driving home. "Probably..." Leigh said as she looked out the window.

~*~End Of Flashback~*~

      Leigh smiled. That woman at Lowe's made her day even better when she said that her and Logan looked cute together. "If only she knew what we are today..." Leigh said to herself as she fell asleep.