Chapter 3

Leigh was at her locker getting her books. She looked over at Logan's locker and saw him with a leather jacket and a very tight shirt on with a pair of black jeans. Leigh quickly looked back at her locker, hoping no one saw her starring at him. "When are we going to finish our project?" Logan said as he leaned against the lockers beside of Leigh. "Tonight alright with you?" Leigh asked as she closed her locker. "Sorry, Amy and I are having dinner together. Friday good?" Logan asked. "Sounds good." Leigh said as she started to walk to her class. "Wait!" Logan said before she walked to far. "Yeah?" Leigh asked as she walked back to Logan. "Who was he?" Logan asked as he referred to last night. "Someone I truly love, but he never knew it." Leigh said and walked to class. Leaving Logan standing there, clueless about who the guy was.

~*~Skipping to Lunch~*~

     Leigh walked into the cafeteria and saw everyone eating and talking as usual. Leigh made her way to the back of the room and entered through a door that lead to the band room. Quiet. Just what she needed. She went over to a cabinet and grabbed a guitar. As she started to strum, she had tears starting to form...

Always in a rush

Never stay on the phone long enough

Why?...

Am I so self important...

Said I'd see you soon

But that was only a year ago

Didn't know time was of the essence

So many questions

But I'm talking to myself

I know that you can't hear me anymore...

Not anymore

So much to tell you and most of all

Goodbye

But I know that you can't hear me anymore

It's so loud

Inside my head

With that I should've said

As I drown

In my regrets

I can't take back the words I never said

I never said

I can't take back the words I never said...

Always talking s**t

Took your advice and did the opposite

Just being young and stupid

And I...

I haven't been all that you could have hoped for

But if you'd held on a little longer

You'd've had more reasons to be proud

Soo many questions

But I'm talking to myself

I know that you can't hear me anymore

Not anymore

So much to tell you

And most of all

Goodbye

But I know you can't hear me anymore...

It's so loud

Inside my head

With words that I should've said

And as I drown

In my regrets

I can't take back

The words I never said

The longer I stand here

The louder the silence

I know that you're gone

But sometimes I swear that I hear your voice

When the wind blows

So I talk to the shadows

Hoping that you might be listening

'Cuz I want you to know...

It's so loud

Inside my head

With words that I should've said

As I drown

In my regrets

I can't take back

The words I never said

I never said

I can't take back

The words I never said

I never said

I can't take back

The words I never said

I never said...

     As Leigh finished the song, she broke down crying. "I-I l-l-l-love y-y-you..." Leigh whispered between tears. She put the guitar back in the cabinet and sat in the corner and cried softly.

     "Logie, come on let's go to the band room." Amy said as she pulled Logan into the band room. "Okay babe. Okay." Logan said as she followed her. "Perfect place to be alone." Amy said as she wrapped her arms around Logan's neck. Logan placed his hands on her hips. Leigh quietly watched them. "Tell me what you and Leigh are up to." Amy demanded. "Well, we are finishing painting our project on Friday." Logan said as they swayed back and forth. "Any romance going on between you two?" Amy asked as she looked him dead in the eyes. "None. I never even liked her in the first place. She beat my baby in a dancing contest." Logan said. Leigh's heart broke into a million pieces, tears fell from her eyes. She just quietly cried to herself. "That's my babe." Amy said and kissed Logan. Logan kissed back. Leigh quietly slipped out of the band room and ran out of the school.

     She ran away from the school. So much was swirling and twirling inside her head. Leigh didn't even think about going home. She ran to a broken down auditorium. As she entered into the old building, a stage set in the back. She walked onto the stage and sat down. Legs out in front of her, pointed feet, looking straight in front of her. Leigh began to dance to the music in her head. Turns, jumps, leads right after the other. Tears falling everywhere as she danced onto the old stage. Leigh did a Firebird and started to end her solo. She bowed, even though no one was there. "I wish you saw how Amy danced back then..." Leigh said to herself as she walked off the stage.

     Leigh walked home. She got in the bed, not caring if she took a shower or not. She didn't feel like going to school tomorrow. Logan doesn't care. He never did. And never will. He was just using me to get a good grade. That's it. I have to stop loving Logan for the rest of my life. Thankfully after I turn in this project I move to London and then I can stay away from him... What am I saying? I could never stop loving Logan... Oh what the heck, I'll love him for a thousand years. I'll love him a thousand more... Leigh thought as she closed her eyes. She smiled at the thought of Logan. She started to fall into a deep sleep. I have love you a thousand years... I'll love you a thousand more Logan Phillip Henderson... Leigh thought as she fell into a very deep sleep.