First Day

Kon'nichiwa My lovely Lavenders! (^~^)/I decided to make new chapter since I'm dying of boredom!
Please sit back,relax,and enjoy.

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>>_>_>_>_>>_>_>_>_>_>>_>_>_>_>_>>_>_>_>_>_>>_>_>_>_>>_>_>

Natsu's P.O.V
I ran all the way in the hall way to find my classroom.

As I arrived, the teacher was now going to introduce me.

"Class, please welcome your new classmate." The teacher said. "And by the way, please call me sir Gildarts." He said and smiled at me.

"K-kon'nichiwa, boku wa Natsu Draco Marvell Dragneel. Watashi no koto o yoroshikuonegaishimasu!" I said and bowed.

"Oh come on. I thought it would be some hot guy,not a nerd!"

"Tsk, I thought the new student would be cute, not an ugly nerd!"

"Same"

"Yeah, he should just go die in a hole."

"Hehe, you're right!"

And all the whispering goes on. I just stood there, trying to stop my tears from falling.

"Would you all shut up! Just because he is new doesn't mean you should make fun of him!" I looked at the person who yelled. She was the girl who I bumped into.

She smiled at me, I can't  help but smile back.

"Y-yes ma'am." All of the students exclaimed. The blue haired girl in front of the blonde girl giggled.

"Now,please Dragneel, sit next to the girl who just yelled." Sir Gildarts said.

I nodded and went where my seat is. I sat and opened the book I just grabbed in my bag.

After the Class
"Yo! Name's Lucy Celestia Vermillion Heartfilia! Nice to meet you!" The blonde girl said as she turn toward me. We're still sitting on our seats.

"Lucy? That's a nice name. My name is Natsu Draco Marvell Dragneel. Nice to meet you too!" I said and we shook hands.

"Welp, I gotta go. See ya! Oh, and beware of the bullies." She waved her hands and walked out of the room.

She's right. I should be aware of the bullies.

Time skip Lunch
I was walking in the hall way until a group of boys cornered me.

"Well if it isn't the nerd."

"And he's alone too."

"Hey nerd! I want you to do my projects and make sure I get high score! Or else." They all threatened.

"S-sorry,but I can't do that." I stuttered as I gripped by bag hard.

"Oh,too bad we're gonna beat you up." Their leader said and punched me on my right cheek.

And,they started to beat me.

"Hey lowlifes! Starting to beat someone who is weaker than you? Tsk." I heard two voices behind me. I lokked at them and saw the naked guy I saw earlier but right now, he is only topless. And the other guy has many piercing on his face and he has long black hair.