Levy and Lucy's rage

Kon'nichiwa Minna-san! I'm soooo soorry for not updating for a while. >< and to make up for it, here's a chapter. Maybe I'll make it long? Dunno. 

🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥

Author's P.O.V. (Hehe)
"Hey squirt!" Gajeel called his girlfriend, Levy.

"I told you to not call me that! By the way, how do I look?" Levy said and twirled around showing her cute orange sleeveless dress that ended below her knees, with a ribbon on the right side of her waist.

"With your eyes, duh" Gajeel joked and laughed at the end. But he had to admit, she looks cute in that dress.

"Tsk. I'll let that slide, for now." She said and both of them walked out of her house. She waved good-bye to her parents while Gajeel waited for her in his car.

Le time-skip~ (at Lucy's house)

"Levy-chan! You're late!" Lucy yelled at her and pouted. The others are inside her mansion, doing their things.

"Wow, hello to you too," The blue haired girl deadpanned at her best friend. Her boyfriend went towards his friends and....fought...for fun.

"Jeez, no need to be cranky." Lucy sighed. Both of them sat on the couch, and talked about books. They're bookworms so what do you expect?!

Suddenly, her guy-friends went overboard at fighting. Knocking some of the expensive vases off, breaking it into pieces. This angered the certain blonde haired teen. Her bangs shadowed her honey brown eyes, and a scary aura surrounded her, making the guys stop fighting and turn their attention to the blonde.

"STOP FIGHTING OR ELSE I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR KNOCKING THE VASE OFF!!!!" She yelled and kicked Jellal. She glared at the rest while Erza helped Jellal up. The guys shivered in fear while sweating bullets.

"NOW GET UP AND BEHAVE!!! OR ELSE I'LL CUT OFF YOUR HEADS AND FEED YOUR REMAINS TO MY HOUND!!" She growled.

"Jeez, no need to be cranky. Wait...are you on your period?" Levy asked.

"I'M ON MY PERIOOODDDD!!!!"Lucy growled and ordered her maid for strawberry milkshake.

"Well, this is getting boring. Why don't we play seven minutes in heaven?" Mirajane asked, evil glints revealed in her eyes as she smiles innocently. 'I have a really bad feeling about this. Run away!' The rest of her friends shivered and tried to escape. Keyword:tried.

"Where are you going? Don't tell me you all are leaving me here. What kind of friends are you?!" Mirajane faked cried. Her charms never fails to make her friends fall into it.

"W-we're not going anywhere." They all sweat nervously.

"Ok! I have decided who the pairs are! First will be Gajeel and Levy!" She said and giggled. Levy and Gajeel shivered, but went inside Lucy's cabinet. Which is a bit small for Gajeel.

At Levy and Gajeel

"Whew, good thing this cabinet is big enough for my small body....wait....I just called myself small!!!" She panicked, hoping that Erza and Lucy did NOT heard her.