The Contest

Kon'nichiwa Minna-san!!! I'm back! Alive and kicking, well, typing...but anyways! Welcome to the new chapter! Please sit back, relax, get some snacks, and enjoy! (^~^)/

🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼🎸🎼

Author's P.O.V. (>~<)
It has been a month since Natsu has been practicing how to sing. And let me tell you that it wasn't pretty. Lucy has been a demon when teaching Natsu how to play an electric guitar. Gajeel has been a spartan when teaching Natsu how to sing. Poor Natsu, suffering by the hands of both a demon and a spartan.

Oh! And it has been a month of Natsu not confessing to my dear little cuddly cutie Lucy. Which is very sad. Makes me wanna cry.... But we just have to wait, I don't know how long but...as long as they have moments together.

Anyways, Natsu has finished his practice. He is as good as a singer. Much to Gajeel's despair since Natsu is now better than him.

Now the school is ready for the contest, the contestants, especially Erza..... What? She wants to be fabulous!

First contest are for boy bands. The next day will be the girls. And the next day will be the announcement of who won.

Though Natsu is a bit nervous, he wants to impress Lucy. Awwww~ my little destructively dense Natsu is growing up~ *wipes imaginary tears* (Natsu:Hey!)

The first performers are called "Twilight Ogres".

They stood in front of the crowd. It sure was full. All of the seats are taken, so some of the students are only standing or sitting on the floor.

 All of the seats are taken, so some of the students are only standing or sitting on the floor

That is the stage. Don't blame me. I love color violet or purple or lavender.

The band then got in there positions. The drummer in the middle of the back, to the right is the pianist while the bassist is on the left. The vocalist in front of the crowd.

They started playing with their instrument. The bassist was the second singer. Is that what you call it?

Song: The Rock City Boy
Vocalist (second singer)

Chotto yogoreta SUUTSUKEESU wo motte
Nani mo shirazu ni sora kara orita
Chizu mo mukou, koko ni sanjou
Yume ni mita akogare no basho

Yeah yeah yeah (yeah yeah yeah)
The rock city boy (the rock city boy)
Yeah yeah yeah (yeah yeah yeah)
The rock city boy

Oh baby JANJAN kabe norikoeyou with my guitar
Todoku made oh yeah utaou Just music sore dake de,
Oikake be free?! My perfect dream!