H. E. L. L.'s. E. N. D.

Kon'nichiwa Minna-san! Sorry for the long wait ><. Please sit back, relax, grab some snacks, and enjoy.

🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟

It has been 2 years. 2 years of depression. 2 years of searching for the blonde. They won't give up. They won't give in. They will give their best to find their beloved member. She deserves happiness. She deserves love.

The twins are already 5 years old. They became great mages. No one knows what their magic is, but you could say, its powerful. They managed to control their magic, thanks to the training they went through.their father and their uncle train them well. Their Aunt teach them may things. Zeref, their uncle, train them with magic, Natsu, their father, taught them combat skills. Mavis taught them how to be a good mages. Luke's magic is related to fire, while Nashi's magic is related to light. Both of them always smiles to cheer the Fairy Tail members up, but on the inside, they miss their mother. They are like their mother, hiding all the sadness behind the smile.

Now let's go to Natsu, let's just say, he has been depressed. He misses his beloved mate. He misses her bright smile. He misses her laugh. He misses her voice. He misses her beautiful eyes. He misses her strawberry and vanilla scent.But most of all, he misses her presence.

They all have been searching for Lucy, they almost explore the whole world. Because Lucy is the most important member for them. She is the light os the guild, and always will be. Since their light is gone, it has been dull in the guild. Mavis would always try cheering them up. But on the inside, Mavis is breaking. She couldn't bare to see her children sad, nor crying, and lastly, she couldn't bare not seeing her sister. She misses her. She always loved her sister and always will.

Zeref joined Fairy Tail. It took so long for the members to accept him, and eventually, they did. He is helping all the members to find the blonde. He still blames himself. It's his fault that Mavis and the others are sad. It's his fault that the light of the guild is gone. Or that's what he thinks. He is always with Mavis. He never leaves her side. After all, he still loves Mavis.

Now let's go to team Natsu, they never disbanded. They always work together to find their beloved teammate. Lucy has always been a sibling to them. A sibling who always care for her family. A sibling who always put her life on the line just to save her family. She always worry for her family before her. She is a sibling you can trust. She is a sibling you can love with all your heart. She is the most important teammate of the team.

🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥

"My father is the  strongest mage ever. He can beat five bad guys in just one spell." A black haired boy with blue eyes boasted and smirked.

"Ha! That's nothing compared to MY father! My father can beat ten bad guys in just one powerful spell!" Another kid boasted and smirks. He has brown hair and brown eyes.

"What about YOUR father, Luke?" The two kids smirks. A certain blonde boy with onyx eyes just shrugged.

"My father can destroy this town in just simple spell." He said as if it was nothing. The kids jaw dropped and widened their eyes.

"Ha! What a sick joke! No one can do that!" They yelled at him and started kicking him. Luke won't fight back, because he doesn't want to hurt anyone. He can easily kill them because his power is really powerful.