Mrs.Lushi~ {One~Shot}

Hey guys! Please enjoy this new one-shot. Please sit back, relax, grab some snacks, and enjoy. ^^

🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟

"Daddy! Daddy! You gotta hear this!" A pink haired with brown eyes girl yelled excitedly. She just came from school, and she met up with her father outside. She is just a pre-school child, but you could say she's smart.

"What is it, sweetheart?" A man with pink hair and onyx eyes asked and chuckled at his cute daughter. His daughter inherited his energetic personality, and his hair, while her eyes and smartness was from her mother.

"We got a new teacher! And she's really nice and pretty!" Said the girl, her beautiful brown eyes is sparkling with joy. Her class must've been fun.

"Really? Who is she?" The man asked.

"We call her Mrs.Lushi!" She beamed. "It's weird though. Her and mommy have the same name" she added. Her father froze in shock. The name. Her name. But that is impossible. She died after giving birth to Nashi, their daughter. 'Maybe, they just got the same name. Yeah, that must be it.' He thought.

"W-what does she look like?" He asked, making sure if they just got the same name.

"She has a really long and bright golden hair! And she also has beautiful chocolate brown eyes!" She described. "My classmates said that we both have the same eyes." She added and giggled.

He froze at the words that came out of his daughter's mouth. 'What?! That's inpossible! How?! When?!'

"R-really? I-I c-can't wait t-to m-meet h-h-her." He stuttered. Curse his stuttering. Now his making his daughter suspicious.

"No. You won't be able to see her. She said that only me and my classmates can see her. Mrs.Lushi likes teaching us a lot, despite being dead." Nashi said and smiled like it was nothing. She's still a child, so she can't understand the difference between the living and dead being.

"What?! How did you know that she's dead?! How?! When?!" Her father, Natsu Dragneel, panicked. Maybe that is just a coincidence. But, there is also a possibility that his daughter's teacher can be her.

"But, if only you and your classmates can see her, how did she get the job?" He asked. Now that's the question.

"We don't know. But she teaches us when we're on our breaks. Her class is short. But she teaches us a lot of things!" Nashi replied. Her smile never fades on her cute face. You can say that she's pretty, she got her face from her mother.

"R-really? What did she taught you?" He asked. He really misses his beloved wife. She is irreplaceable, and he will NEVER replace her. EVER. She is sweet, kind, caring, and pretty lady. But the world is so cruel that it separates them from each other. Why must the good beings have to go through bad things?! They never deserved it! They deserved a perfect life!

"She taught us to live our lives to the fullest. To do all the things what we wanted to do. To be what we wanted to be. Because life is short. And we only live once." She explained. She really is smart. Smart enough to remember all the important things. Just like her.

"But she said that she will only teach us for a week. Which is really sad. She's really kind, and nice, and a good singer too! She teaches us how to sing." She giggled. Her father only stared at her, smiling. So that's the reason huh. The reason why she came back.

"Hey, daddy, doesn't she happens to be my mommy? If not, I wish she was." She sighed dreamily.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. She is your mother" he muttered under his breath, but his daughter didn't heard it. He looked up the sky blue sky, and smiled.

'Thank you, Luce.'

🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥⭐️🔥
So~ what do you guys think? Is it ok? Is it good? Or is it horrible? Did you enjoyed it? I wish you did!

Please:Vote💫 Comment🌟 Follow🔥

~with lots of love~
~6titania25~