H.E.L.L.'s E.N.D

Yo! This One-Shot is just based on my dream, I may not remember it completely, but I'll try my best to complete this One-Shot! Please enjoy!^^ This will definitely spoil you in the manga... That's a warning..

💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥

They're losing the battle. They're losing in the war between Fairy Tail and Zeref. All the Spriggans are dead except for Brandish and Dimaria, who are helping the Fairy Tail members to win. But they don't stand a chance. They can't defeat the dark wizard. They won't kill Zeref's strongest demon. They won't kill Zeref's little brother. They just can't.

E.N.D is already awakened. He has black swirled tattoos around his body, a horn grew out of his head, a dragon tail grew on his lower back, his eyes are crimson red, his fangs grew longer, and last but not the least, a red scaled wings appeared on his back, like Igneel's.

He defeated all his friends. He left his Family half-dead. Natsu, is trapped inside the mind of E.N.D. He can't take control of his own body. He can only watch his family get tortured and hurt, by the hands of him. He even watch his beloved tried helping him. He watched his beloved get hurt, by his own hands. He couldn't bare with it, he can only watch and cry at the scene right in front of him. He can hear himself, laughing crazily as he hurt his family.

Suddenly, Mavis Vermillion, the first master of Fairy Tail, stood up,whimpering. But she didn't care. She has to use it. It's the only way. She walked towards slowly, she stopped, only a few meters away from the demon. A white big magic circle appeared underneath her feet. A white book appeared in front of her. A white book, with golden swirls around it, in the middle of the cover of the book, has a diamond with white demonic wings on its side. Under the diamond, H.E.L.L. Was written.

The demon, dark wizard, and the Apocalypse Dragon looks confused. But they got ready on whatever will happen. Zeref held his book tighter. Acnologia, who has defeated the Christina ship, the Blue Pegasus, and Anna. Erza, Wendy, and Jellal are lucky enough to escape the attack of the evil dragon.

"This is the only way to defeat the evil. Are you ready, Little Sister?" Mavis looks towards at Lucy, who nodded reassuringly. The three enemies looked shocked. They never expected this. They never saw it coming. They never knew Mavis has a little sister. They never knew the Mavis has a trump card, and it's the Celestial Wizard.

"I summon thee: The Light Demoness:H.E.L.L!!" The first master chanted. The book glowed golden light, as well as Lucy. All the injured wizards around them widened their eyes, even the three enemies.They can feel a strong magic aura coming right out of the Celestial Wizard.

As the light died down, you could see Lucy, a complete different Lucy. She has white scales around her arms, legs, and the side of her face. Her eyes glowed golden. A golden horn grew out of her head. White scaled wings grew put of her back, and a white scaled dragon tail on her lower back. Golden swirled tattoos around her body. She wore a shrine maiden's cloth. Her fangs grew longer. Lastly, her hair grew longer down to her knees.And by her appearance, the certain demon was attracted to her. He hated to admit, the demoness is stunning. He wanted her to be his mate. But he ignored his lustful desires, for now. He needed to defeat her first.

"Lucy, you know what to do." Mavis demanded, snapping the male demon out of his desires for the female demon.

"I know. But it might be risky. But don't worry. I know you'll find me." The demoness said to her sister, who looked at her with concern. The spell she will be casting is really powerful. It can destroy the darkness with only one hit. But its really risky, it might take away your life if your body is too weak to handle the power. Like I said, its risky. But if your body is strong enough to handle it, you will be just teleported somewhere, and trapped in the crystal.