NaLu and JeRza one shots: The Date of Disaster

Hi guys! I've made a decision of writing some one shots in this book! XD
This is my first one shot story. Natsu,Lucy,Jellal and Erza are a bit OOC here.
Please sit back, relax,and enjoy!

{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}

Lucy was playing a video game in her house. Erza was cooking some foods for them to eat. You see, Erza and Lucy are sharing a house.

Suddenly,Lucy's phone rung. She quickly paused the game and answered the phone.

"Moshi-moshi" she called.

"Uh....ummmm.....jashbciudyasgvukyeargeuakyg" a male's voice stuttered in the phone.

"Hello?" The blonde asked again.

"Sh..uhhhh.msksnsndu" the guy in the phone stuttered again.

"Hello?!" Lucy yelled, getting irritated.

He hung up. Lucy put her phone down harshly.

"What's wrong? Did you swallow your phone again?" Erza came in the room.

"Some guy has been calling and hanging up ten times a day for a year." Lucy growled.

"Man who calls too much are the worst.......I bet." Erza said.

"I wish a decent guy would call me.... Instead of this spleeze-ball who has been terrified to even answer the phone!" Lucy said and face-palmed.

The phone rung again.

"Hello?" The blonde called again.

On the other place to who-knows-where

"Uhhhhh..ummmmm.....sh....jmxisksms......*drops the phone* I love you!" A pink haired guy exclaimed,but it's too late since the certain girl he called hanged up.

"Ohhhhhhh....why I must be....be such a coward...." He mumbled and cried anime-style.

"Natsu, I'll be heading to the men's room and I'll needing an attendant- oh I'm sorry, you're crying like a woman." A blue haired guy with red tattoo on his right eye said and holds back his laugh.

"It's alright, I've always thought myself as a brother figure...so you can tell me everything." He comforted Natsu.

"Well, I'm in love with this girl..." Natsu mumbled.

"Hahhahahh.....that's rich ......Go on...." Jellal said and stopped laughing.

"I met her a year ago...."

Flash Back

Natsu and a blonde haired beauty met when they are playing in the arcade.

"Hi! My name is Natsu, Natsu Dragneel." He introduced.

"Hello! My name is LucymLucy Heartfilia! Wanna join?" The blonde girl said.

"Sure!"

After a while
"Call me...." Lucy said an ran out the arcade.

Flash back end

"Uh huh..mmmhmmm. Uh huh..." The blue haired guy mumbled while playing a game on his phone.