Shopping like a boss

Kon'nichiwa Minna~san! How are you? Anyway, please sit back, relax, grab some snacks if you want, and enjoy!

✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨

Author-san's P.O.V.
"What?! Why do I need to go shopping?!"

"Because the visitors will arrive sooner or later!"

"Why not the maids?!"

"They are too busy doing their duty. Besides, you can bring your friends with you."

"Fine~ Where's the money?"

"Here"

"Thanks. Bye dad, mom!" Lucy said as she run out of the mansion.

~Time Skip~
"Hey guys! Wanna go shopping with me?" Lucy asked her friends.

A light bulb appeared above Mira's head as she thought of something.....evil....

Mira then drag her friends outside the room,leaving a confused blonde. Natsu hasn't arrived yet, but he will.

"Guys, I have thought of something-" Mira whispered but was cut off by her friends.

"-evil" they mumbled.

"Since Natsu has not arrived yet, this plan sure is perfect. If we can't come with Lucy, Natsu sure will come with her. Then, they can be alone. We can even consider it a date! And Natsu will have the chance of confessing his love for Lucy." Mira whispered. 'She's right, if Natsu confess his love for Lucy, then NaLu can be cannon!' Her friends thought.

"Alright!" They all shouted and went back to the room.

"What did you guys talked about?" Lucy asked.

"Oh nothing." Mira said while the others whistles innocently. So much for being 'not' suspicious~

"So, can you guys come with me?" Lucy asked and sat on a chair, cross-legged.

"I'm sorry Lucy, but we can't" Mira said and made a fake sad face.

"Why not?" Lucy frowned.

"B-Because...uhhhh....we're busy?" Mira said, unsure.

"Really?" Lucy made sure, she knows Mira well. She knows when she's lying.

"Yeah" Erza said and glared at Lucy. "You wanna disturb us?" She asked. She turned to Mira and mouthed 'you-owe-me'. Mira nodded and smiled awkwardly.

"N-no!"

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late!" Natsu said as he barged in. He stopped in the middle of the room, because his friends' stares is really, really uncomfortable. And that's when the moment he knew, they are up to something.

"Natsu~ please come with me! I have no one to shop with!" Lucy tackled him and cried anime-style. Natsu doesn't know what to say, so he just rub Lucy's back in comfort.

"W-what's going on here?" He asked. His friends smirked wickedly. Oh~ they are so up to no good.

"Natsu, since we can't come with Lucy, why don't YOU come with her? After all, you two are REALLY close." Mira said, hiding her smirk behind a smile. Lucy looked at him with puppy dog eyes. 'No! Not that eyes! Help!' Natsu thought.

"Well, since I have nothing to do, why not?" Natsu said and sighed in defeat. He knows he won't be able to resist Lucy's puppy dog eyes. And most of all, he can't argue with the she-devil match-maker, and all the threatening gaze from his friends.