Lucy's fight

Kon'nichiwa Minna-san!!! Welcome to the new chapter! Please sit back, relax, grab some snacks, and enjoy! ^^

🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟🌤🌟
Author's P.O.V.

"Guys! Guys! You gotta listen!" Lucy yelled excitedly.

"Yeah? What is it?" Gray asked bluntly.

"Some bitch challenged me." Lucy smiled.

"Oh no...." Mira mumbled. All her friends shivered.

"Here comes the dragon...." Even Erza shivers!

"W-what is it?" Natsu asked nervously. He never saw his friends shivering like this! Heck even the white haired demon and the red haired devil!

"You don't wanna know..." Levy whispered to him.

"I'm so excited!!" Lucy asked, ignoring her friends.

All her friends gulped, including Laxus, Mira, and Erza.

~at the dark alley~
"Why are we here?!" Natsu asked.

"You're about to see who Lucy really is." Erza replied.

"Oh~ you're here. And you brought company, I see." A voice behind the shadow was heard. As the figure emerged out of the shadow, they saw a girl, with short black hair, blue eyes, and she wore a very short school uniform. She has a bitchy smile plastered on her bitchy face.

"You have eyes, so you can see, Lisa." Lucy said bluntly and smirked.

"Oh, sorry, but who are you talking to? Cause I don't talk to animals." Lisa said, as her company came out of the shadows.

All Lucy's friends glared at them.

"Oh, I'm just talking to some stupid dumb bitch who goes by the name Lisa." The blonde smirked.

"Tsk,you've got some nerve, challenging us." Lisa said, completely pissed.

"YOU've got some nerve, challenging the strongest gang." Lucy mocked.

"Lucy, are we going to kick some asses?" Mira asked.

"Nah~ let them watched their leader lose." Lucy smirked again.

'W-what's happening?' Natsu thought, he is completely clueless. He didn't know what is going on.

"Shit happens, I mean look at your face." Lisa giggled .

"I would hit you, but that would be animal abuse." Lucy said, smirking. Earning an 'Ohhhh's' from her friends, and a 'tsk' from their rivals.

"I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you." Lisa smirked, rolling her eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there." Lucy laughed. Now the whole groups are surrounding their two leaders.

"Don't you need a license to be that ugly?" Lisa was proud of her insults. Her gang members laughed, completely proud of their leader.

"If you ate makeup, maybe you'd be pretty on the inside." Lucy mocked, earning smirks from her gang members, except for one. Natsu, is completely clueless. Are they going to fight? Or just insult each other?