Training? *gasp* TRAINING!!!

Kon'nichiwa!!! Good news! I don't have school day today! Meaning, I can update today! \(^~^)/
Please sit back,relax,and enjoy!

(6)(25)(6)(25)(6)(25)(6)(25)(6)(25)(6)(25)(6)(25)(6)(25)(6)(25)(6)(25)(6)(25)(6)(25)(6)(25)(6)(25)(6)

After class:Natsu's P.O.V.
"Yo! Nice to meet you! My name is Levy Script Mcgarden,a.k.a. Script!" The short blue haired girl exclaimed.

"Sup? Name's Cana Fortuna Alberona Clive a.k.a.Fortuna." The drunk brown haired girl said. "Want some?" She mentioned her sake. I shook my head nervously.

Soon,all of them introduced themselves to me.

"Why don't we train Natsu tomorrow? We can just skip class since all of us are smart." Lucy said.

"What? I can't just skip class. What about my grades?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry. If you're on your break time, we can inform you all the activities and projects. Besides, the principal here is kind enough to let you. He is weird and a perv." Erza said and chuckled.

"Yeah,I even saw him reading porn magazines." I chuckled along.

"Alright, see ya tomorrow!" Lucy said and walked off with her bag.

"Yeah,me too." Gray and Gajeel said in unison.

"Oi! Stop copying me metal shit!"

"I should be the one saying that, pervy Popsicle!"

"Both of you fight,and you'll fight me." Erza growled and death glared at the two, making both of them cower in fear.

"Stop acting all tough Red Head." Mira taunted. Erza and Mira butted their foreheads together.

"What'd you say Granny panties?"

"Are you deaf, Red shit?"

And it's their turn to fight.

"A-are they always like this?" I asked Cana.

"Yeah, but that's what makes the gang fun." She said and laughed and took a sip of her sake.

Time skip: one day later.
"Oi Natsu?! Why are you wearing your uniform?" Lucy asked as she walked with me. I was just walking towards the school.

Lucy was just wearing training outfit.

"Isn't it Tuesday?" I asked her curiously,while blushing

"Isn't it Tuesday?" I asked her curiously,while blushing. Man, she's so hot. Wait. What am I saying?!

"Didn't I said we're going to train you? Like,today?"

"Training? *gasp* TRAINING!!!! How many days are we going to train?" I asked.

"3 months or so. It depends on your strength." She said.