Do you Hate me? One-Shot!

It is a blessed day in Magnolia. Especially in Fairy Tail.

It is a normal day for Fairy Tail, well, not normal for normal people.

All the members are fighting, eating, or some of them are taking jobs.

But, our favorite blonde celestial mage is depressed, wanna know why?

Here is a flashback.

~An hour before Lucy goes to the guild~
Lucy was walking around the town. She wants to find a new book to read. But then, she stopped when she heard some girls gossiping, about her.

"Don't you think that Lucy Heartfilia is weak?"

"Yeah, she's so weak and useless."

"Not only that, she's not pretty at all."

As she heard all that hurtful words, she hold back her tears from falling, she continued walking.

~End of the Flash back~
The blonde mage sat on her usual seat on the bar.

"Hey Lucy, the usual?" Mirajane asked.

"You really know me, Mira." Lucy replied, but she gave the White haired she-demon a sad smile. Making her worry about the blonde mage.

"Is something bothering you?" Mira asked.

"Nothing." Lucy responded and tried her best to fake a smile.

"Ok?" The white haired mage said unsurely. She knows Lucy when she's lying. She knows when the blonde fakes a smile.

The white haired mage then went in the kitchen to prepare Lucy's usual and favorite drink, strawberry milkshake.

"Hey, Luce!" The certain Fire dragon slayer greeted Lucy as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Hey," Lucy spoke.

Natsu looked at her, confused. Lucy is always cheerful. She always smiles. He loves her beautiful smiles. He loves how she is always cheerful.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he sat beside her.

"Do you hate me?" Lucy blurted out, making Natsu shocked.

"What?! What makes you think that?!" He exclaimed.

"Do you hate me because I'm weak?" She continued.

"No!" He answered, not believing what she was saying.

"Do you hate me for being useless?" She asked.

"No" he said the same answer.

"Do you hate me for being ugly?" Lucy finally looked at him. All he saw in her chocolate brown eyes was sadness, not bright, not happiness.

"No..." He started to think, 'what has gotten into her?!'

"Do you hate me, because I always need you?" She asked.

"No." He answered again. 'I always love how you always need me. It makes me feel special.' He thought.

"Do you hate me, because I love you?" She asked, you could see a tint of pink on her cheeks.

Natsu blushed as red as a tomato. 'D-did she just confessed?!' He yelled in his mind.

"No..." He answered anyway.

"Oh. So then you love me?" She asked and grinned. Her eyes now shown hope, happiness, it shined brightly.

"Y-yesss" Natsu responded, hiding his blush on his scarf.

"Aww~ you're so cute!" Lucy exclaimed and pinched his cheeks, forgetting what the girls gossiped, because it is not true.

"Ohhh~ my OTP is happening! And their right in front of me!" The white haired mage just came out of the kitchen, with Lucy's order on her hands.