The miracle in room 45

1 month and 3 weeks
                         Later
"Any day now." Han said to Leia when she entered the kitchen that morning. "Han,I am so excited. They are taking their sweet little time,though." Leia told him. "Remind you of someone?" Han asked Leia referring to her. Leia rolled her eyes and sat down at the table. "What's for breakfast?" She asked ignoring the last comment he made. He laughed a little bit and put the plate on the table for her. "Made with love." Han said with a smirk. "Thank you,it looks delicious." Leia said then gave Han a little kiss and started eating. Later that day, Leia was in the living room. When suddenly,Leia screams. "What's wrong?" Han asked concerned running into the living room. "Han,my water just broke." Leia said to him

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

Suddenly,someone yelled trouble room 45. That's the room Leia was in. Han runs to the room and a doctor stops him. "Sorry,sir,you can't go in there." He said. "What do you mean I can't go in there? She's my wife!" Han angrily yelled. "We need you to remain calm. If you love your children and your wife you will go back in that waiting room." The doctor said. With that,Han turned around and walked back to the waiting room. "Han." Leia silently whispered. Time passes and han's concern rises by the minute. "Hello,Han." The doctor said walking into the room. "Please tell me Leia is ok." Han said. "Yes,all three are healthy. The boys are with their mother right now. And they are waiting for you." After the doctor said that,Han immediately ran to room 45. "Shhh." Leia said to Han holding one of the boys. Han quietly walked over to Leia to look at who she was holding. "This is Emerson." Leia said handing the little boy to Han. Once she gave Emmy away,she picked up Aaron. "And this is Aaron." She said with tears filling her eyes. "Wow." Han said. He was speechless. He couldn't believe he was holding one of his sons. His life was now complete. Or so he thought.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●
"Welcome home,boys." Leia said walking into the hut with both boys in her arms. Then Aaron started crying. "I got him." Han said taking Aaron from her. He then took Aaron to him and his brother's nursery. "Look little man,this is your room." Han said rocking the little boy in his arms. "Uncle Luke and Aunt Mara are coming over later today." Han told him. "And Chewie will visit tomorrow and stay for about two weeks." Han said. "Really?" Leia asked walking into the room with baby Emerson in her arms. "Yeah,that's fine right?" Han asked. "Yeah,of course. It wouldn't be real if we didn't have chewie with us. Maybe Luke and Mara can come back tomorrow to see chewie,too." Leia told him. "Yeah,I would love Mara to see chewie again." Han told Leia. Then,Aaron started crying,which woke up Emerson and he started crying. So both babies started crying. "Is this our life now?" Leia asked Han. "Yeah,I think it is." He answered her with a smirk.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

Han woke up and turned over to see no Leia. They went to bed early because Luke and Mara decided to come the next day instead of that afternoon. He got up and went to the nursery to find Leia on the floor crying. "Did you finally break?"  Han asked sitting beside Leia. She leaned her head of his chest. "Am I a good mother?" Leia asked Han closing her eyes just for a tear to fall down her cheek. "What? Of course you are! Why.....how could you say that!" Han exclaimed with Leia pulling her head off his chest to look at him. Han couldn't believe she just said that. "I don't know. It's only the first night and I think I'm dying." Leia said as she started crying. "Leia,if I knew you were up,I would've helped you. Go back to bed and get some rest." Han told her standing up. "I love you." She said also getting up. She gave Han a hug and went to bed,leaving Han with Emmy and Aaron.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

That morning,Chewbacca arrived at the hut. Leia woke up to hear a roar. She knew it was Chewbacca. She got up and went to the living room to find Chewbacca holding Aaron. "Hey sissy." Chewbacca roared causing Han to look up. "Hey,did you sleep well?" Han asked Leia. "Yes,honey,I did." Leia said. "Luke and Mara Jade are on the way over here." Han told her. "Where is Emmy?" Leia asked. "Sleeping. Calm down,Leia." Han told her. "I'm home!" Mara yelled walking into the hut causing Emmy to start crying. "Mara Jade Skywalker!" Leia yelled then ran to the nursery. "She's tense." Mara said. "Mar,shut up!" Han said with a finger on his mouth. Mara rolled her eyes and walked over to the couch where Chewbacca was sitting with Aaron. "Which one is that?" Mara asked with a whisper. "Aaron Bail Solo." Han whispered with a smile. "Can I hold him?" Mara asked Chewbacca. Chewbacca handed the small baby to Mara. Luke came in to see his wife holding one of the babies. "Who is that?" Luke asked with a whisper. "Aaron Bail Solo." Mara answered back with a whisper. Then Leia came in with baby Emmy.  "And this is Emerson Ian Solo." Leia whispered handing the baby to Luke. She,then,joined Han in the kitchen. "What's wrong?" Leia asked Han who was in the kitchen by himself. "Just trying to enjoy the quiet." He said. "You don't mind if I join you,do you?" Leia asked sitting at the table with him. "Of course." Han said. "Everyone is enjoying the boys in there." Leia said to Han and both started laughing. "They are Solo men,what can I say." Han said with a smirk. "Well,one of them certainly stole my heart." Leia said taking han's hand on the table. "Aw. Let's go check on everybody." Han said getting up and Leia too. Still holding hands.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

That night,Leia was threading going to sleep. She knew she would be woken up. "What's wrong?" Han asked Leia once he walked in the room. "Uh. I don't want to go to bed because I know the boys will just wake me up." Leia said. "I got them." Han said turning off the light with only the lamp on. "But,that's not fair! You can't get up with them every single time by yourself!" Leia whined. "Goodnight,Leia." Han said rolling his eyes turning off the lamp. "Hold on flyboy,I am not done venting yet." Leia said. Han,sadly,sat up and turned  the lamp back on. "Go ahead." He said with a sigh. "You know what? Nevermind! You don't even care!" Leia said upset turning over. "Fine,I'll listen,I'm sorry." Han said putting his hand on her shoulder. "Ok." She said turning back around to face Han. "Now talk to me." Han said seriously.