The moving idea.

"Han,what do you mean?" Leia asked turning over to face him. "I don't know. I....I'm tired of Endor." Han said. "We already got everyone moved here,Han." Leia told him. "I want to go to Cloud City." Han said. Leia frowned and looked up at him. He was serious. "Han..." Leia said then looked away. "Goodnight." She added turning over to sleep. Han frowned and turned over to turn off the lamp next to him.

The baby started crying. "Waaaa!" "Seriously! It's 0200 hours in the morning!" Leia exclaimed then quickly hushed seeing Han beside her asleep. "Aw." She whispered aloud to herself. He moved a little and Leia thought she woke him up but he just turned over. She got up to check on Maia. Leia was in the baby's nursery rocking Maia when Emerson came in. "Mommy,what's going on?" Emerson sleepily asked rubbing his eyes. "The baby woke up. Go back to sleep it's ok." Leia said. "Ok. Can you tuck me back in?" Emerson asked sweetly. That little boy is so cute! "Oh,ok." Leia said getting up. She then noticed Han standing in the doorway watching them. "Hey. Let me take Maia." He said to Leia holding out his arms. "Thank you." She said then walked Emerson back to the room he shared with his brother. "Be quiet,Aaron is still asleep." Leia whispered to Emerson. He nodded his head and got back in his bed. Leia kissed him goodnight and went back to the nursery to join Han and Maia. "Hey." Han said to her. He set Maia back in her crib. "Have you thought about what I told you?" Han asked Leia. Then Leia remembered the conversation they had just had hours ago. "You said cloud city?" Leia asked getting a nod back from Han. "We will talk to the Skywalkers tomorrow." Leia said. Han's face lit up. He and Leia walked back to their room. "I love you,Leia." He said giving her a hug. He is just so tired of Endor. He wants a change. "I love you too." She whispered.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

"So,you are thinking about leaving." Luke said for clarification. He couldn't believe they were thinking about moving. And possibly going through with it. Mara Jade and Luke's baby Amidala is a year old. And the twins are about to be three. They really did not like the idea of their baby being separated by her two,no,three cousins. "Yeah. We wanted to see what you thought." Leia said. "We aren't moving. Whatever you do is your choice but we are staying right here." Mara said angrily. She was so upset. "I think we are going to move. If,it's ok with Leia." Han said looking at leia. Now all the focus was on her. This big choice and change was her call. What will she do? "I think we are......moving to Cloud City." Leia slowly said. Mara Jade went to the twins room and got Amidala and stormed out the hut. "Luke." Leia said to her brother. "She'll be ok. See you later." Luke said walking out. "That could've gone better." Han said. Leia got up to check on the boys who were playing away in their room. "Boys,me and daddy need to talk with you two." Leia said. She led the boys into the kitchen for lunch. "We are moving away." Han said. "What about mj and luke?" Aaron asked. "Well,they are staying. Our family is going to a new place to live." Leia said. "Why?" Emerson asked. "Well,Emmy, we want a change." Leia said. She looked at Han and looked back at the boys. "Ok. What about chewie?" Emerson asked. "Han,we forgot about chewie." Leia said in shock dropping her spoon on her bowl. Both Han and Leia stared at each other. "I'm done eating!" Aaron yelled disrupting the silence. "Me too!" Emerson yelled. "Go play." Leia said. The boys ran off and she got up to take their half eaten plates to the sink to clean them. Han got up to help her. "We will go to Chewie's hut in the morning with the boys to tell them." Han said. "I'm worried about MJ." Leia said leaning her head back on han's chest who was behind her. "She'll be ok. She thinks alot of you,me,and all of us. And I don't think she wants to leave Endor yet." Han told her. She sat her head back up since she was done with the dishes and plopped on the couch. Han joined her. "Han,what are we going to do?" Leia asked on the verge of tears. "Hey,don't cry. We are ok." Han said. She looked up at him and a tear rolled down her cheek. "Han,how do you know?" Leia asked. She leaned her head back on Han. "Because. We have each other and the kids. Nothing bad will happen. It's not the end of the world,we are just moving." Han said. "That's where you're wrong. Mara Jade is so upset. And I don't want to split up the boys from their aunt and uncle. And cousin." She said. "Well,we are leaving next week." Han said. "Come on,let's get the boys in the bath tub." Leia said to Han. Both got up and made their way to the boys room. "Bath time!" Han happily yelled. Both boys screamed,for they hate baths. They got the boys in and out of the shower,they got dressed,and got in the bed. "Are we moving soon?" Aaron asked. "Yes,real soon." Han said. "Ok,goodnight." Aaron said. "Goodnight mommy,goodnight daddy. I love you!" Emerson exclaimed. "We love you,too." Leia said to both her boys. They went to bed also,for they have a long week ahead of them.

A/N
We are almost at 100 reads! Thank you so much! Please comment and give fresh ideas and feedback. I also need ideas for this story and I need ideas for a new story. Thank you!

          Love
                  Kendall