I want to stay.

Leia, Han, and the kids walked into the room wearing all black. Han glanced at Leia who kept her eyes on Luke's casket.

"Mommy, I miss Uncle Luke." Aaron whined. "Yeah, me too." Emerson cried back.

Emerson and Aaron are four years old and Maia is two. They are finally holding Luke's funeral.

Leia shook her head. "Boys, Uncle Luke isn't coming back." Leia said. Leia looked at Han and stood up. "Now, I have to go find Mara and Amidala."

Leia walked to the front where Mara was holding her three year old daughter and shaking hands with the people. "Oh, Leia." Mara said, tears stinging her eyes. Leia started crying and ran to Mara to hug her.

"I don't think I can do this." Mara said. "I know, I know. Here, want me to take Ami?" Leia asked. "No, I want to keep her here with me." Mara said. Leia nodded her head. "I understand. Have you seen him in . . . The casket yet?" Leia asked.

Mara shook her head. "I haven't gotten to. Before it starts, I'm going to take Amidala with me." Mara said. "Ok. Well, I'm going back to Han and the kids. I love you MJ." Leia said. Mara hugged Leia one more time.  "Love you too, Leia. See you in a little while."

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

Mara walked in holding Amidala. The two made their way to the front of the casket. "Luke . . ." Leia walked up there to stand beside Mara. Leia put her hand on Mara's shoulder. "He loved you and Ami very much." Leia whispered.

"I know he did. That's why it's going to be very hard to move on." Mara said. Leia took Amidala from Mara. "Dada!" Amidala yelled. Mara started crying again. "Yes, that is Dada." Leia said pointing to Luke.

Leia bent down and let Amidala touch Luke's face. Then Amidala put a finger over her mouth. "Shh. Dada sleep." Amidala whispered. Leia felt tears in her eyes and handed Amidala back to Mara. "Come on, let's sit down." Leia said.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

After the burial service, Leia and Mara stood in front of the casket with Han and the kids. "What are you going to do now?" Leia asked, her eyes still stuck on the closed casket.

"I can't live in that hut anymore, it reminds me too much of Luke. I'll probably move back to where I'm from, Naboo." Mara said. Leia gasped. "Mara, you can't leave." Leia said. "Yeah, you can live with us. Leia and I had already been talking about it." Han said.

Mara smiled. "Really? You mean it?" Mara asked. "MJ, of course." Leia said. "Yeah we want you to stay." Han said.

Mara started to think about it and everyone went silent. "Well, what do you say? Do you want to stay?" Leia asked. Mara smiled then replied, "Yes, I want to stay."

Well, that's the end. I might make a sequel. I'm going to start working on my stories one at a time now. I'll work on ALL ALONE and finish it then I'll finish the rest of my other books. Thank you so much for the feedback and continual support for STAY, I am very thankful. I hope you enjoyed it. So long, for now.

With love, Kendall.