Welcome home!

1 year later.

"Han!" Leia yelled running into the kitchen of their hut. Things have been tense the past year. Today had been one year since the twins had gone missing,still no sign of them. Mara Jade and Luke Skywalker have a 5 month old baby girl named Amidala Jade Skywalker. "What's wrong?" Han asked due to Leia's sudden panic that morning. He knew what day it was,but he was hoping that wasn't Leia's reason to yell. "It has been one year since Fisco took my boys." Leia angrily yelled. "Han,Leia!" Mara yelled running into the hut with baby Ami in her arms. "What's wrong." Han asked jumping from his seat. "Luke....he found them!" Mara exclaimed causing Leia to run to her. "He located them!" Leia happily exclaimed. She hadn't been this happy in a year. "Luke wants Han to go with him to get them." Mara said. "I'll be back.....you and Amidala stay here with Leia. I'll send chewie over here and you all stay in this hut until me and Luke get back." Han said heading for the door. "Han!" Leia yelled causing Han to turn around. "Bring our boys home!" She exclaimed with a huge smile.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

The next day,Leia woke up to an empty bed. She got up to go see Chewbacca,Mara Jade,and Amidala. It's been four days since Han and luke left to rescue Emerson and Aaron. "Oh,I hope they're alright." Leia said walking into the kitchen that morning. "They are,sissy. Care for some breakfast?" Chewbacca asked as Leia sat down at the table with Mara Jade and Amidala. After breakfast,Leia heard a loud noise. It was the Falcon! Leia ran outside before anybody could acknowledge the fact they were home! She ran to the ramp. "Mommy!" Aaron and Emerson both yelled running off the Falcon followed by Luke and Han. She swooped up both boys in her arms and started crying. Not tears of sadness.....tears of joy. "A mean man took us,mommy." Aaron said. "Han did you-" Leia asked but cut off by Han. "Yes,he is dead." Han said giving Leia a huge grin. "Luke told us we have a baby cuzzie." Emerson said looking around. Mara Jade,then,came out of the hut with Amidala in her arms. "It's a girl!" The twins yelled running to their aunt to see the baby. Han came over to Leia to hug her. "My world was rebuilt." Leia said to Han. "For the better." Han said. They all went in to celebrate the twins being home and later ate lunch. The baby started getting tired so Mara Jade took her home. Luke stayed until dinner so he could eat with Mara Jade and his daughter. Chewbacca left to so the Solo family could spend time together. "I love you,boys." Han said tucking them into their beds Han made when they were taken away. "Mommy loves you both,too!" Leia exclaimed. "We love you too,mommy and daddy." Aaron said kissing his mom on the cheek followed by Emerson. Han and Leia got into their bed. "I can't believe I have my boys." Leia happily said. "Goodnight." Han said turning off the lamp beside him they both easily drifted off to sleep from the long,happy day they had.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

"Hi mommy! Good morning!" Aaron and Emerson both yelled jumping on Leia and Han's bed. "What?" Leia asked confused waking up. Han jumped up. "What's going on?" He asked. "We are waking you up!" Emerson yelled. "Oh......nice." Han said getting out of bed. "Oh." Leia moaned laying back down. The joy of having two year old twins. Leia thought.  She got up and took a shower then went to the living room. "Don't you want breakfast?" Han asked coming into the living room. "No,I'm not hungry. I'm waiting for lunch." Leia told him. "I'm so happy the boys are back! Yes,they are loud. But I wouldn't have it any other way." Leia said when Han sat on the couch with her. "Where are the little monsters?" Han asked giving Leia a little laugh. "They walked over to Chewie's hut next door. I watched them." Leia told him Han nodded his head and stood up. "Where are you going?" Leia asked. "I have to go to work. I'll be back tonight." Han said walking out of the hut. Leia got the day to herself.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

"Hi mommy!" Aaron yelled running into the hut. Leia was cooking dinner. "Hello." Emerson said also coming into the hut. "Hello,boys." Leia said giving her two little twins a hug. "Where is daddy?" Emerson asked. "Oh,he's at work. He will be home soon." Leia told her boys. Aaron and Emerson went to their room to play. Leia was cooking when she started feeling sick. She ran to the fresher to empty her stomach. 10 minutes later Han walked in. "Woah,Leia. What's going on?" Han asked sitting down on the floor beside Leia. "How long have you been home?" She asked. "Five minutes. I asked the boys where you were and they said you were sick." Han told her handing her a towel to wipe her face with. "I think I'm ok." Leia said standing up. "Here,I'll fix dinner and you rest." Han said leading her to their room. "Han,I'm fine." Leia told him. Han pointed to the bed and Leia looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Uh,fine!" She exclaimed walking to the bed. Han went into the kitchen to fix dinner. After dinner,Leia,again, vomited. "I'm going to the Medical Bay tomorrow." Leia told Han walking out of the fresher. She sat on the couch beside Han and Aaron. On the other side of Han was Emerson. "What movie are we watching?" Aaron asked. "An action movie." Han said. During the movie,the boys fell asleep. So,after the movie,Han put the boys in their bed. "I called Luke on the communicator,he will watch the boys tomorrow. He's watching his daughter,too. Mara Jade has to work tomorrow." Han told Leia. She nodded  and felt sick again and ran to the fresher.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

Han got up early that morning to take the boys down the path to Luke's hut and came back before Leia woke up. "Ready?" Han asked once Leia came out of their room dressed. "Yes. I'm ready to find out what on Endor is going on." Leia said walking out the hut. They got their and Leia's nerves got the best of her. "Han,I think I changed my mind." Leia said turning her head to look at Han. "Solo." The nurse said walking into the waiting room. Leia grabbed han's hand and stood up. They walked with the nurse to a room. They waited for twenty minutes. "Mrs. Solo,we have your result." The nurse said walking into the room.