A dark spot.

6 months later
Mara is having a baby boy! She is eight months pregnant. She is naming the boy Brendon Kenobi Skywalker.

Leia woke up and went to the living room. She saw Han just sitting there,staring at the wall with a very upset look on his face. "Hey." Leia said coming to the living room to sit. "Where are the boys?" Leia asked. "Web came and got them." Han answered. "Why? Han,what's going on?" Leia asked. "Something terrible has happened." Han said.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

Leia took off running from her hut. She had never ran this fast in her life. "Mara!" She yelled. In the mist of running,she was also crying. "Mara! Mara,I'm coming!" She yelled. "Leia!" Han yelled. He was trying to catch up with Leia. Finally,Leia stopped running and fell to her knees. "Why did this have to happen!" Leia yelled. She felt like her heart had been ripped out of her. "Come on,let's get a speeder. Someone has to be able to take us to the Medical Bay." Han said finally reaching Leia. He helped her stand up. "I need to get there as soon as possible." Leia told Han.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

"Leia!" Mara yelled once Leia ran into her room. The only other person in there is Luke both were crying. "Leia,please tell me this isn't true." Mara said while crying. Leia could only shake her head and Mara started crying more and harder. Then,Leia looked over at Luke who was trying to be strong for Mara. "Oh,Luke!" Leia yelled running to her brother to hug him. "Luke,I'm so sorry. This is the worst thing. I hate this." Leia said then stopped hugging Luke to look at Mara. "I got here as soon as I could. Literally,right after Han told me." Leia told them. Han entered the room. "Hey,kid." Han said to Luke. "I....I'll be right back."   Leia said running out of the room. Leia went outside and just......cried. Twenty minutes later she went back into the room. Mara was not in there. "Where's Mara?" Leia asked everyone in the room. "They went to take an x-ray to see what went wrong." Luke told her. "I called Chewie on the communicator and he will be up here tomorrow." Han told Leia. "I can't believe she miscarried! Why her!?" Leia yelled obviously upset. "You guys already know this but,be gentle with Mara......she's heartbroken." Luke said. "I know....I am too." Leia said.

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

That night,Leia sadly left the hospital with han. Before they went home,they went to base to pick up 6 month old Emerson and Aaron. They got home that night and put the twins to bed. "I haven't had a day this bad since the worst day of my life." Leia said as her and Han got into the bed. "And what was that?" Han asked. "You being put into Carbonite. Han,that day rules over all bad days. My life ended that day. " Leia told Han causing him to smile. "I know,but it's OK. I'm here now." Han told her giving her a hug. And then they went to sleep. The next day,Web came over to get the twins then Leia and Han went to the Endor Medical Bay. "We're here." Leia said walking in with han. "Hey Leia." Mara said. "The funeral is tomorrow. Mara Jade gets out of the hospital this afternoon." Luke said. "So,we are having a funeral." Han said. "Yeah.....this is too much!" Mara yelled as she started crying. "Mar...." Luke said. He felt so horrible for his wife. Leia felt tears form in her eyes and she ran over to Mara Jade's bed to hug her. "I'm Uh....sorry you've been away from the twins so long. You don't have to be up here." Luke said. "Of course we are up here!" Han exclaimed to luke. Leia stopped hugging Mara Jade and sat down in a chair. A couple of hours later. "Hi everyone." Chewbacca growled walking into the room. "Chewie!" Mara Jade excitedly yelled causing everyone to look at the door. "Chewie,you're here!" Leia exclaimed standing up to hug him. "Hey fuzz ball." Han said causing everyone to laugh. "We are so happy to see you." Luke said getting up to give chewie a hug. "She gets out tonight." Leia told Chewbacca. "Leia,I hate to ask you this but......can we stay with you for a couple nights? I'm not ready to go home yet. Having to look at the nursery. I know someone has to look at it and take it down but....I'm not ready yet. I'm not ready to take it down." Mara told Leia. "Sweety,of course you can. But you do not have to take it down." Leia said. "Ok. But thanks." Mara said. That night Chewbacca,Mara Jade,and luke stayed with the Solo's. Han called Web on the communicator and Web is keeping the boys tonight. "Han,I love chewie and the Skywalkers,but I miss my boys." Leia said when they got in the bed. "I know,me too. Buy I have good news that will definitely make you happy." Han told Leia. "You can try..." Leia said. "Chewbacca,is moving into the hut next door. He's staying tonight then he's moving his stuff into the next door hut tomorrow." Han told Leia putting a huge smile on her face. "Shut up!" Leia yelled. She was so excited she hugged Han.