Suga

You were tapping your pencil rapidly when *ding ding* you finally got out of your last class lfrom school and started to pack your stuff when you realized you felt like throwing up. You quickly packed up threw on your back pack and bolted for the restroom. When you entered the restroom you checked all of the stalls to make sure no one was in there because it would be embarrassing for someone to hear you. You flushed the toilet and you finished up in the bathroom, when you heard your name being called from down the hall.
        "Y/n wait up!" it was your boyfriend suga/yoongi, wanting to walk home with you, but you felt  gross so you tried to act like you didn't hear him and keep walking but he caught up too you and by that time you felt fine.
          "Jagi,wh-y didn't you wait for me I was calling you?" He said panting holding his knees.
                    "Oh I didn't even hear you" you tried to play it off.
                  "So I was wondering if I could go home with you today" he said getting closer to you leaving no space between you, you tried to back up but you felt the cold lockers hit your back and yelped a bit because it had scared you, he put his hand by your side on the locker so you were trapped.  
               "S-uga not here teachers are still here and I don't think you can come I don't feel to well." you tried to say scratching your neck in awkwardness.
                       "Well too bad I will make you feel better" he said placing a  kiss on your lips telling you he wanted you. You guys finally got home and you then went to the shower too cool yourself off.
                  "I'll be back I'm going to take a shower" you said halfway in the bathroom.
                   "I'm taking one with you too"he said running into the bathroom sliding his shirt off as you watched him and admired his abs.
                   "Like what you see" he said slowly pulling your shirt off and you squirmed by his touch, you both were in the shower with the hot water running down your body's. You tried to ignore he was in there and began stroking your hair under the water. You could tell suga was staring at you amazed on how sexy he thought you were.
          "Like what you see" you mocked him as he pushed you against the wall running his hands in your hair, you seen and felt his erection on your stomach and teased him by touching his member a bit. He let out a moan and slid his fingers up and down on your thighs slowly reaching your breasts and grasping them giving  you pleasure and causing you to moan, when you felt your self start to heat up . Your body's were rubbing up against each other and you liked it.
                  "I want you now" suga said slamming his lips on yours starting a make out session making you wet and him harder. He lifted your waist up and pinned your body on the wall while holding you with his warm hands, you wrapped your waist and thighs around his torso. 
            "Oppa" you said moaning. He then started to rub your clit and marking you as his. You repaid  him by grasping his member and rubbing it up and down.
              "Y/n" suga said moaning. He  couldn't take it and wanted you so bad so he grabbed his member and shoved it in you without warning you, making you yelp in pain and pleasure because of his length. He began thrusting as hard as he could, trying to hold you up at the same time.
                  "Your so tight" he said thrusting harder and faster making you moan loudly. Your whole body tingled with sensation and getting close to your high.
                "Yoongi  I-m going to c-" you couldn't finish your sentence because he hit your g spot and made you come squeezing your walls making him come inside of you because of your walls.You both fell to the ground gasping for air. You glanced at him seeing his half wet and half dry hair and dripping wet body.
         "Damn" you said under your breath. He got up and helped you up too. He placed and kiss on your lips. 
                "I've been waiting for that all day" he said getting out of the shower letting you go on with your shower like you were supposed to. Before he left you heard him stop.
                   "Hey Y/N, I love you" he said making your heart flutter.
                    "Hey oppa, I love you too" you smirked and giggled as he left and you finished your shower being a bit sore from his length .

    Hi, I hope you liked it I know it was a bit long but I only did that to give you a bit of a story sort of. If you want a part two let me know, I can't decide on who to do next, let me know who you want next! Thx have a good day/night