Jungkook finale

Hey, guys, I'm soooo sorry for how long you have been waiting.... but I swear I will write chapters to all three of my books as soon as I get the chance🤞 Omg guys!!31k!! I'm so happy, thank you!!
--------------------------------------
"Grab with both hands!?".....
You looked up but the sunlight blocked your view to see the person who saved you. You reached your other hand to theirs and they pulled you up and helped you over the ledge on the ground. You looked at the person who saved you.Jungkook?! What I thought he was still at the office?
"What is wrong with you Y/N?!"  He said pulling you into a tight hug. He breathed in your scent and stood there just hugging you because he could never let you go even if he tried.
-back at the office before you ran-
Jungkook pov
Ugh, I really don't want to deal with her. You were on your way to the office when you hit a bump and a picture of y/n fell. You sighed and brushed your finger over her face. You got in the building and seen her. Your one and only, true love. She looked happy as she walked towards her tiny cute office and start working. You sighed with smiling to yourself. You made it to your father's office well yours now and sat down. You saw the women you had to be "married" to. As your fathers last wish for you. You hated her.
"Hello husband," she said and sat on your lap wrapping her arms around your neck.
"Get off stranger," you said pushing her off your lap.
"I'm no stranger, especially when you were with that slut" you glared at her. She only smirked and went to the bathroom. You felt so annoyed with her, she got off you and went to the bathroom. You nervously called her office number for her paperwork she didn't give to your father. You heard it ringing and a few seconds later you heard her voice and completely spaced out. She sounds so perfect... Aish why did I let her go so easily ... I hate myself. You asked her to come up to the office on the phone so she could give you the paperwork she didn't give to your father. IU was still in the bathroom which confused you but you didn't care about her. You heard the door open and seen her... You both were breathless, She looked so shocked and hurt in which you felt bad for. IU came out of the bathroom and started to walk towards you. She sat on your lap. Ugh, the cameras are recording... If I don't follow fathers wish they will kill Y/N... I hope she won't hate me more.IU kissed you and being forced you kissed back. You had to keep looking at IU like you love her. You heard Y/n gasp which hurt your heart knowing you were hurting her. She started to cry and ran out of the office. 

"Get off of me IU!!!!" you shoved her off and ran out of the office. You followed her wherever she ran, she almost got hit by a car but you jumped behind her to stop the car. She kept running not realizing where she was going. She made it to the bridge and got on the ledge.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!" you ran to grab her hand.

"Grab with both hands!!!" you yelled grabbing her hand tighter. She looked up and grabbed your hand, you lifted her up and helped her on the ground. She looked so dead inside so you hugged her for the first time in years and took in her scent. 

-Your pov-

He hugged you for the first time in years. He was so strong which made you feel safe. 

"W-hy are you doing this? why did you save me?" you said pushing him off you. He looked like he was hurt but you didn't know why. 

"I saved you because I can never let you go Y/n, you're the one. IU is nothing to me. When my father died and I was to take over he forced me to get remarried to IU after I divorced her. If I Refused or rejected her he would have his men kill you." he said grasping your hands. You started to tear up and fell in his arms. 

"Y/n lets run away from this all," he said cupping your face. 

"But what about your job and his men or IU," you said looking into his eyes.