Jin-part two

Hey guys! Hru? I'm done with school!!!!! Which means I have all summer to update all the time and for everyone who has been waiting for my other books to be updated don't worry just wait a little longer. Anyways I figured I do something different since I haven't wrote more parts to Jin or Rm. So here ya go Jin fans!!!! Btw I'm going to restart the Jin chapters ( the first chapter was bad)  
/////////////////////////////
You were walking home from work when a black bus drove past you that looked familiar when you turned around a huge crowd of what looked like armies were charging after the bus. You gasped and jumped out of the way in time.
"Bts is blowing up these days," you said to yourself as you started to walk to the hotel you were staying at because your house was not finished being built. As you got closer you noticed the bus in the alley of the hotel. After work, you always go through the back to avoid people. You gasped as you seen the seven members walk out majestically, you hid behind the dumpster and watched them all walk out in shock. You were too busy to be a full-on army like every girl in the city but you still loved them. Then the one you stan the most walked out, Jin... You almost fell as he walked out and pushed back his hair. You tried to stay quiet but you almost choked making them turn around. You tried to jump back but tripped and fell in front of all seven of them. You heard chuckles and you stayed  on the ground wanting to die. But then a strong warm hand grabbed your hand and helped you up but you kept your head low thinking one of their bodyguards helped you but as you slowly lifted your head to see, Jin was helping you up and you were holding his hand. You gasped as your soul left your body and your legs were weak. You could smell his scent which almost made you fall to the ground. You swallowed and bit your lip.
"Are you okay?" he said as he looked down at your leg that was bleeding. You looked at it and slightly nodded as you looked back into his eyes.
"I'm Jin," he said as he smiled brightly still holding your hand. All of the sudden there was a roar of fangirls running towards the alley. All of the members started to run inside but Jin wanted to help you so he picked you up bridal style and ran into the hotel with you in his arms. You were completely shocked, your bias in a worldwide amazing group was carrying you bridal style into a hotel trying to protect you. Once you guys were safe he put you down and smiled.
"S-sorry, I stepped over a boundary," he said as he scratched his neck awkwardly.
"N-no it's okay, " you said as you smiled slightly not knowing how you are even speaking right now. He chuckled and nodded.
"They should go away after a while so you'll be able to get out of here soon," he said and smiled.
"O-oh I uh have a room here," you said and smiled. He nodded and smiled.
"Us too, hey are you an army?" He said.
"S-sort of, I've been super busy lately so I haven't been paying attention to you guys," you said and smiled slightly. He nodded. Then the members called him over.
"Hey um I have to go," he said
"O-okay," you said..""
"It was really nice to meet you, what's your name? "
"O-oh it's Y/n, nice to meet you Jin" he smiled
"I like it, well uh be careful next time," he said and chuckled as he started to walk away smiling. You nodded as you smelt his scent still lingering in the air. As all seven of them walked away from you, you fell to the floor in shock.
"Omg... I... Just met Jin..." you slowly stood up and headed for the elevator and up to your room. Once you got to your room, you plopped on your bed.
"This is the best day ever" You went to the washroom and came out after a shower and cleaned your knee. You sat down and turned your laptop on and seen a bunch of articles about Bts. You read them out loud.
"Jin has a girlfriend??"
"Jin helped a girl??"
"Who is the girl that he helped??"
"Jin saved a girl??"
"Bts has secret lovers??"
You were freaking out as you see every single article about you and Jin, to make it worse there were pictures but they didn't show your face. You started to think about Jin's reputation along with the rest of the member's reputation. You threw your laptop on the floor and fell on your back on your bed staring at the ceiling.
"What has my clumsiness done...."
//////////////////////////////
Hey guys!!! I'm sooooooooo sorry for making you guys wait!!! And I promise everyone I will try to do better!! And for everyone who has been waiting for more chapters for my other books I will write them as soon as I can. Just to make sure who would actually want more chapters for my other chapters?? Please let me know. Guys this book is getting so big!!!! And it's all thanks to you all!!! Thank you so much!!! Anyways, Bye My Little XOXO'S!!!!!!!