V/ Taehyung

Play house of cards when you think it's about to go down and keep re-playing it when you feel it's needed😏😉 

"Y/N?!"
Your F/N yelled while you were trying to fit into one of her tight mini dresses for the surprise she is forcing you to go to.
"What!"  You said shouting a bit because you were getting frustrated with the dress.
"Omg omg the hottest guy ever is gonna be where we are going!" She almost screamed out loud.
"Um ok?" You said not really caring which you soon learned to regret....  
-On your way to the "surprise"-

"I can't see!" You said being blindfolded by F/N. She just giggled, as to be suspected. You couldn't really hear much besides mumbles.
"Ok are you ready?" F/N said, she finally slowly removed the blindfold. It was blurry at first but then you had thought she brought you to a gay strip club but you were very wrong.
"Where are we?" You said still rubbing your eyes. She giggled and grabbed your arm and forced you to go in there. You were shocked by how many girls were there, pushing and shoving to try and get front row seats.
"Is this a strip club?!" You almost shouted at her. She slightly smirked and said yes.
"Not a girl strip club" she said whispering in your ear.
"It's a male strip club silly" she said and giggled, since it was your first time there she pushed through the crowd and found a table to sit at not to far from the stage, it was a good view but it wasn't front row.
"Trust me, you will love me after this" she smirked at you making you wonder why, but then you heard music and it was very sexual music( here's where it's about to go down hurry turn the music on!😉). You were surprised by the sudden music playing but soon it started to make you wanna dance to it.
"Omg omg here they come!!" She literally screamed and was practically fangirling. You went to turn your head and seen one guy that you thought could almost give you a heart attack and die!
"Wh-o is that?" You said shivering.
To be continued....

Do you hate me? I hope not :) hehe I'm sorry. So who wants to know who could almost give you a heart attack? I know I do😂, ok I will maybe;)   So about that new book I was also thinking about doing another smut series, but with what group? I want you guys to choose for me;) Comment who or what group you want me to do for the second smut series:) bye until next time;)