Jin- part three

Hey, guys, I'm back!!
//////////////////

"Jin has a girlfriend??"
"Jin helped a girl??"
"Who is the girl that he helped??"
"Jin saved a girl??"
"Bts has secret lovers??"
You were freaking out as you see every single article about you and Jin, to make it worse there were pictures but they didn't show your face. You started to think about Jin's reputation along with the rest of the member's reputation. You threw your laptop on the floor and layed on your bed staring at the ceiling.
"What has my clumsiness done...."
You felt awful and decided to go to bed.
-The next day-
You woke up to banging on your door, you jumped up from your bed still half asleep and went to the door and opened it to a large group of paparazzi, you almost screamed and tried to close the door but they were too strong. They were shouting questions and taking pictures over and over until one of them shouted out that Jin was standing behind them. They all ran to him but since he was tall you could still see him. He looked at you and winked like it was a sign to close the door. You shut the door and breathed out in relief and slid down the door to the ground. Your mind continued to replay what he did for you and your heart fluttered. You got up and got ready for work.

-10 min later-

You slowly stepped out of your room and ran to the elevator just before the cameras got to you. You were in the elevator but noticed someone else was in there with you. 

"Oh Hi... Y/N" Jin said and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. You turned around and smiled. 

"H-hi Jin... Where are you headed?" you said. 

"Oh I just got away from the cameras," he said. 

"Thank you for earlier..." you said and smiled. He suddenly looked down at your breasts and turned red. 

"Uhh you forgot a button," he said and smirked. You looked down to see that your bra was showing and there was major cleavage. You turned red and tried to button it but it wouldn't work when suddenly he turned you around and buttoned it up for you and licked his lips. 

"S-sorry... " You said and looked down. He stepped towards you and gently lifted your chin up making you look at him. He grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him. He leaned in and kissed you somewhat rough. You were shocked but kissed back, he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. He lifted you up and slammed you against the wall. You wrapped your legs around him and could feel his boner. You couldn't believe this was happening, he pulled away from your lips and attacked your neck leaving marks. You moaned and you could feel him smirk against your neck. The elevator doors opened and he stopped everything and let you down. 

"U-um.," he said and licked his lips as he seen the marks he left. 

"I want to see you again.. Whats your room number?" he said and smiled. 

"I-its 321," You said and slowly smiled as you started to walk out. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a hug. You couldn't help but smile and hug back. He let you go and smiled as the elevator doors closed...

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys!!!!!! I hope you liked it!!!!! I've uploaded a few episodes on my youtube channel. Please check it out!! Bye My Little XOXO'S!!!!!!!<3