Hey... important

Hey guys! It's been a while... I'm sorry. So I have some things to talk about... the first is I can't thank you guys enough for how far this book has gone because of Y'all. It makes me happy to see comments saying you guys want or even need more lol. But no really every time I see that comment it lights my day up and makes me feel like I'm doing something with my life that's good and makes others happy! I originally started writing for fun because I didn't think I was any good and when I first published the first part in this book I expected nothing to come out of it, but look at it now it has at least 187k reads!? That's insane! I know it might not be for you guys but for me, it's such a huge change and I'm so happy. But when I first started I absolutely loved to write and I love to write still it's just that the older I get I'm getting more stressed and losing more time that I need to write... I'm starting school up again tomorrow and Ik I promised more updates this summer but I came to find that it was harder to come up with ideas and actually have the passion for writing them... I love to write for you guys but idk what's been going on lately and it sounds terrible but when I'm writing sometimes it feels tiring and sometimes even boring and I absolutely hate that feeling... I hate it because, well I'm not not saying I'm the best writer but I've gotten so much better since I started and I shouldn't be feeling those things when writing but that's the truth... And sometimes it depends on how much I like the chapter on when I feel those things. Well, anyways there's the first thing I wanted to talk about. The second is that this year I'm going to super busy once again this year and I might not be able to update as always... And I want to know that you guys won't get upset and hate me for it and stop reading once I do start writing at a good pace again. I'm just in a slump right now and its gonna take a little for me to get out of it, so I ask for you guys to stick with me through this hard time. You guys are My Little XOXO's! I love you guys so much. And lastly, I want to ask you guys if you are actually enjoying not only this book but my other book? If you guys aren't please let me know and tell me how I can fix anything about them, it would help a lot. I'm sorry about this I know you probably thought this was an update, but this is all very important to me so I hope to see replies and feedback. Well, for now, BYE MY LITTLE XOXO'S!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! THANK YOU, SM!!!