*Requested* Jungkook~

So here's another request and if you have any requests plz txt me about them so we can go through details and other stuff lol... Anyways guys it's 2018!! It's a new year yay! Here is the first smut in 2018!!
——————————————————————-
Geanne has been best friends with Jungkook since the first year of high school and it's now their third year in high school. She secretly has feelings for him that are more then being friends and she is going to confess today.
"Geanne" Jungkook said waiting by her locker. She felt butterflies in her stomach as soon as she seen him and smiled walking to him.
"What are we gonna do in this Friday night?" He said leaning on the other lockers on his phone.
"Well lets go get pizza and go to the park and play on the playground?" She said excitedly. He sighed and nodded.
"Man my best friend is so childish" he said chuckling. They both walked to their favorite pizza place after school, Geanne felt nervous as the time passed by getting closer to when she was going to confess her love. After eating they walked to the park when the sun was going down and Geanne knew it was the perfect time. Swinging on the swings she felt nervous but excited.
"Jungkookie?" She said looking over at him. He slowed down and payed attention to Geanne.
" I have to tell you something, well I've been meaning to tell you this for a while" She said feeling her palms get sweaty. As the sun went down she confessed and felt nervous. Jungkook has felt feelings for her but didn't want to ruin their friendship so he kept quite.
"Geannne I.. am so sorry but I don't feel the same way.." he felt terrible for saying that because he seen how those words broke her. She started to get teary eyed but she didn't let her tears fall.
"Geanne?" He said trying to touch her hand. She pulled away from him and started to walk away from him. As he watched her slowly disappear in the distance a single tear fell down his face.
-the next day-
Geanne cried all night and was in bed all day when her phone went off. She picked up her phone only to see a message from Jungkook.
Jungkookie~: Geanne I'm sorry
Geanne: don't talk to me
Jungkookie~: Plz don't do this your my best friend I can't loose you...
Geanne: I can't face you anymore so you already lost me... bye
Geanne lost her self again and continued crying all weekend when on Sunday she received a message from Jungkooks friend from the group,Jimin.
Jimin: Hey Geanne... Can we hangout right now?
Geanne: um sure but where?
Jimin: maybe the park? I'll come get you in a few.
Geanne jumped off her bed and rushed to get ready and waited outside for him. He picked her up and took her to the park and played games. After that he took her for ice cream and she told him about Jungkook.
-Monday-
Geanne hesitated to go to school because she wasn't ready to face Jungkook. Once she finished getting ready Jimin came to pick her up. They went to school together and went inside. They noticed Jungkook waiting by the door for Geanne. She and Jimin ignored him making him mad and jealous. He continued to watch  them together making him more angry. A few days passed and Jimin didn't go to school so Geanne had to walk home alone. Once she walked out of the gates Jungkook grabbed her wrist.
"Geanne How dare you do that to me" He said
"How dare you talk to me like that!" She yelled. He started to walk still holding onto her. He dragged her to his apartment and pushed her in.
"Let me go!" She yelled. Jungkook slammed his hand right beside the wall next to her head trapping her.
"Geanne I only said no because I didn't want our friendship to end.. I loved our friendship you were the most important person in my life.." She suddenly fell to her knees and started to cry. He picked her up and put her on the couch wiping her tears.
"I can't stay mad at you Jungkookie" She said. He suddenly pulled her in for a long hug letting her calm down. He pulled away and leaned in and kissed her passionately. Letting go She was in shock, but then smiled.
"I'm sorry I ignored you" She said looking away.
"If I promise our frinedship will never end can we be together?" She said still looking away. Grabbing her chin he smiled and kissed her again.
"Yes we can... but your still not off the hook" he said smirking and licked his lips. She swallowed and widened her eyes.
"You need punishment.." he said and smirked. He suddenly attacked her lips roughly but full of passion. He picked her up still kissing her and threw her on his bed. Pulling away he attacked her neck leaving marks and hitting her soft spot. She became a moaning mess, he pulled all her clothes off and went to her boobs. He started to suck on her nipple bitting it making her feel pleasure she's never felt before. Using his left hand he slid his hand in between her thighs and slowly rubbed her clit. She was out of breath and begged for more but he continued to torture her.
"Jungkookie I'm really sorry... so plz just fuck me" She said begging him. Smirking he nodded and gave her no warning and thrusted inside of her. Holding her breath tears slowly fell because of  his length.
"Your so tight" he groaned thrusting faster. He continued to thrust into her roughly filling the room with skin slapping. She felt her high rising when he suddenly stopped thrusting making her frustrated and mad.
"No plz not now I'm so close!" She yelled , he chuckled and thrusted harder then before hitting her g-spot every time. Soon they came together and he plopped down next to her out of breath.
"Serves you right" he said smirking and threw on a blanket over them both drifting off to sleep.
——————————————————————
I told you I was going too write more lol Anyways thank you for the request and as always Bye My Little XOXO's!!!!!!!<3