ChimChim/Jimin

This is part collaboration with TheKookieCrumbles0 ,I am writing yours and Jimins parts. She will be doing Vs part as your Boyfriend so make sure to check out her part in her Kpop Scenarios. Look for Vs part in her update. Ok go ahead my little XOXOs <3

-In call with BTS-

You: Omo!? You guys are coming back from tour??

BTS: Well yeah but we are stoping at a hotel near you.....

You: What really?! Wait so what are you telling me for ?

V: Baby, we got You a hotel room next to ours!!

You: Tae Tae you are so sweet I cant wait!!

Chim Chim: Y/N!!! I missed you so much

V: YAH!!! She is my girlfriend I missed her more!!

You: *giggles* Don't worry I missed you both very much

The other members: Yah!! What about us!?

You: ok ok I missed you all *giggles*

BTS: Ok so your room number is 12 and ours is 13 so when you check in you say your name is BTS'S favorite Person.

You: awww I am?

BTS: no we just needed a name

You: Yah!!!

BTS: Just kidding *laughs hard*

-Time skip to at the hotel with your key heading to your room-

Ok room 12... where is my room?? Oh there is 13... aha here is mine

You were so nervous to see Tae Tae and Jimin, they tend to fight over you considering they both love you but you love Tae Tae a little more since he is your boyfriend. You entered your room only to find the lights on and mumbling in your room. You went to check it out only to find V playing with himself moaning your name.

" um Tae Tae" you questioned and giggled.

" OMO!!" V said jumping up from your bed and red in embarrassment.

"Having fun without me?" you smirked

"W-hat no I was just um" he said stuttering and just ran up to you and hugged your waist so tight considering he missed you so much. You pulled away and kissed him passionately. Without you  noticing Jimin walked in when you said having fun without me. He felt sad and mad since V knew he liked you, thats why V hugged you so quickly, he seen Jimin.

"Y/N!!" Jimin said to get you both to stop kissing, he ran up to you and you ran to him giving him a hug.

"ChimChim!" you said as your heart lit up, you heard the other members walking in and they all hugged you with love a little more then others.

-Time skip after you settled in Aka next day-

You woke up with V hugging your waist. you slowly got up and went to brush your teeth and went to get some coffee. You were in your tight booty shorts, you didn't think anything of it since V liked you in them. But when you went to the small kitchen you noticed Chim Chim sleeping on your couch he looked cold so you went over to him with a blanket and covered him up. You were gonna walk away when he grabbed your wrist making you fall on him. he started to mumble your name and hugged your waist. Your heart was racing and you didnt really know why.

"Y/N" V said from the room, you jumped up and ran to the room.

"We should go swimming" he said excited.

"ya!" jimin said walking in. When you turned your head he smirked at you with a wink.

"No, not with you" V said pouting covering your body pointing at Jimin.

"Why not the whole group?" you said looking into V's eyes.

"No because I dont want them to see your hot body" he said pouting.

"Really Bro" jimin said chuckling and smirked right after.

" Hey this is my body, I can do what I want with my body" you said pouting

" But people will look at you and the guys will loo-" you cut V off with a quick pec to shut him up.

"Im yours ok" you said reassuring him.

" Ok" he said smiling.

" Chim Chim your coming with me to the mall" you quickly turned to him embarrassed.

"What why??" he said confused.

"i dont have a swimsuit so your coming to help pick one out" You said getting up and cupping  his face friendly.

"Umm sure" he said removing your hands because V was glaring at him.

"It will be a surprise for you all" you said whispering in his ear. You made him and V go back to their room so you could get ready along with Jimin. Here is what your wearing.

When you walked out of your room Jimin was shocked to see you look that good

"You loo-k grea-t " he said stuttering .

"Thanks lets go" you said linking your arms together.......

Hello :) So the way we are wting this is,I will start the story off and once i finish that part.She will play the part as V and go along with the rest. So if you wan to check out V's part and how V found out that Jimin likes you read her part. Comment and vote for Part two. Oh and i was thinking about a name to call you guys, since my user is VivianXOXO13 i was thinking about calling you my little XOXO's :>. What do you think?? Until next time....