Jhope-part three

Hey guys!!! I'm back after a few days. How was Christmas for you? Anyways THANK YOU!!! I Literally love you!! Anyways go ahead 😂😊❤️
————————————————————————
Suddenly you felt cold wet lips on yours, you couldn't help but to kiss back. You felt his tongue poke your bottom lip, you let him in and you both fought for dominance he won and lifted you up and wrapped your legs around his waist while standing up. He pulled away for breath and smirked at you, he was still holding you while walking upstairs to your bedroom.

 "Y/n" Jhope said smiling  "Y/n" he said again "Y/n" he said once again

"Y/n" he said again
"Y/n" he said once again.
"Y/n!" He yelled. You woke up in his car and he was shaking you. What?! No why was I dreaming about that?
"Are you ok you fell asleep and started to yell out my name" he said chuckling and looked away
"Oh um" you said getting red from embarrassment.
"Well um I'm gonna go sorry" You said opening the door. You were about to shut the door when he leaned over and looked into your eyes.
"Your not gonna invite your best friend in?" He said smirking.
"Oh you want to come in then?" You said smiling he nodded and jumped out of his car and wrapped his arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer to him. You both walked to your door, you walked in first and put your slippers on and pulled out your extra slippers and put them in front of his feet. He put them on and jumped on your couch.
"Your house is so girly" he said and chuckled
He said that in my dream.. is my dream coming to life?
You walked towards him and tried to sit next to him when you tripped on nothing and fell on top of him. You slowly opened your eyes and realized your lips were touching and you freaked out and sat up. He stayed in that position for a while and you both sat there in silence.
"Let's watch a movie?" You said getting up to turn on a movie. You went back and sat next to him thinking.
Ok we just kissed.. just like the dream? What if? No no no we are friends I can't be thinking about that..
He sat up and moved closer to you. Towards the middle of the movie you felt a heavy object on your shoulder, looking over you seen his head leaning on yours. He was sleeping calmly and looked adorable, you grabbed a blanket and threw it on you both. You let his head rest on you while continuing the movie. You ended up falling asleep.
-Jhope Pov-
You woke up feeling a cramp in your neck.
"Awww she's sleeping" You said quietly smiling, you pushed her hair behind her ear and stared in aw. Your heart was pounding just lookin at her.
Do I like her? She's so cute and adorable I can't control myself around her. Do I love my best friend?
——————————————————————-
Cliffhanger? Again? Oppps sorry 😬 anyways thank you so much for everything I can't thank you guys enough.. Your My Little XOXO's!!! I am sorry for not updating a lot like I used to. But I am trying so for now Bye My Little XOXO's!!!!!!<3