Jungkook- Part three

Hello again.... So knowing there is only one more member I will do you guys a favor and try to make Jungkook and Jhope longer ;) Sorry I changed the cover again but I like this one better.... Anyways here is part three!!<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked away from the glass holding your leg, grabbing your phone you see a text from Jungkook. Aish what does this guy want....... Omg!?

Jungkook: Hey sorry about that cup didn't know it would fall and cut your leg;)

Y/N: How did you know that happened???

Jungkook: I can see many things at any time I want;) You'd be surprised...

Y/N: Ok stop your creeping me out

Jungkook: Sure thing just don't take a step forward there's glass there too, wouldn't want you to get cut again;)

Omg, he was right?! How!? Is he still here or did he leave!? Creepy guy but he is pretty hot... What no Y/n what is wrong with you!? First, you let him put his number on your phone and then sleep with him....or so he says, and let him in your house!? What is wrong with you!? After you thought for a while, you jumped in the shower not caring about your phone. Not knowing your friend IU called you. When you got out she called again.

Y/N: hello..?

IU: Girl finally, so guess who im with!

Y/n: Oh I don't know your boyfriend?

IU: you know me so well, and guess who my boyfriend is! Oh wait hold on he wants to say hi here Y/n

Y/N: umm ok?

IU's Boyfriend: Hello Y/n Nice to see ya... I mean hear yah Omg why does that voice sound so familiar?!Omg, wait hold on is that!?JUNGKOOK?!Ok just Ummm pretend you don't know who it is.. You took a deep breath in before saying

Y/n: Oh Um Ya you too..... You stood there listening to him saying something about going somewhere he can hear you better.

Jungkook: So um Y/n I am really sorry about that glass... After hearing that your heart stopped for a second.

Y/n: What do you mean?You tried saying, you got really freaked out by him.

Jungkkook: Ok now, Y/n... Don't deny we slept together, to be honest, you were pretty good You could sense him smirking a biting his lips that made you want to melt.

Y/n: Ok Jungkook, I don't know who you are or how we even.. besides that, you are DATING my best friend! Hello, cheater much!? You accidentally said.You just heard him chuckle that made your blood boil.

Jungkook: Ohhhh sweet innocent Y/n.... How was I to know you were her "best friend", once again we would have never slept together if you hadn't kissed me... You froze from shock. WHAT?! No, I didn't, he's lying...I hope... Im so sorry IU...

Y/n: Ya ok Jungkook. I totally did that You said sarcastically.While waiting you heard IU whine like she was drunk and you sighed.