Jungkook

Hey guys! So I changed the cover of this book;) I hope you guys like it. So for my other book The Angel or the Devil, 
I am going to post a new chapter.. yay ;). Alright go ahead read on. 😆
-----------------------------------------
"Ok I'm going home" you said to your boss, while taking your apron off.
"Oh ok that's ok right after you serve that customer" he said pointing to a guy with a black hoodie on. Who is that guy? He is kinda hot. He has so much muscles. Wow. Wait what am I thinking??.
"Hello can I get a drink" the guy said snapping you out of your thoughts.
" Huh oh yeah sure what would you li-" you said getting your pen ready until he looked up from the ground straight into your eyes with his dark mysterious brown eyes, he smirked and almost made you choke.

"Give me your phone" he said while smirking and put his hand in front of you

"Give me your phone" he said while smirking and put his hand in front of you. Those words gave you chills up and down. He made it sound so sexy and evil.
"Wait what, um ok" you took your phone out and put it in his hands, your fingers touched and you flinched a little. He took a few minutes and gave your phone back, you put it in your pocket.
"Can I get you something to eat or some hot chocolate?" You asked.
"Sure" he said and started to look outside. You went to the kitchen and got the hot chocolate only to find him not there.
"Hello? Where'd you go?" You asked looking around but he had already left. That's weird first he  comes in late and asks for my phone and then leaves? Why? Who is he what is his name? Your phone buzzed with a message from Jungkook. So that's his name. I like it.
Jungkook: Carefull walking home tonight. You don't know who is out there ;)
You: Oh um ok thanks but who are you?
You: Hello??
You turned your phone off seeing that he read it but never replied. You looked outside only to see that its raining. You only live a few blocks away but you have to go through a dark alley way. You stepped outside getting chills. You felt it start to down pour. Oh no why now? You started to run as fast as you could until you reached the alley. You gulped and started to walk slowly. Your heart stopped when you heard footsteps behind you. You turned around quickly seeing nothing.You started to walk faster. The footsteps walked faster to. You turned around again only to see a tall guy with a black hoodie standing at the end of the alley.
"Who are you?!" You said. The guy walked a step closer to you.
"Stay away?!" You said running, looking back and forth, towards that guy and in front of you. You felt a hard object hit your head and a guy that caught you from falling. Before passing out you opened your eyes seeing a familiar face, and blacked out. You slowly started to wake up feeling the sun tickle your face. You sat up opening your eyes only to see that same familiar face in your house and room?!
-------------------------------------------
To be continued. So be sure to stay tuned;) Thank you guys for the views, this book has gotten so big lately because of you guys. I am great full for you guys. Anyways Bye My Little XOXO's!! <3