Chapter 6-Fixing a broken birdy

A/N: Mentions of self harm, depression and eating disorders. Has strong language.
*Birdflash* 

Soon his vision became unclear and Dick lost consciousness and met the cold floor.

"Dick? Dick are you there? Are you okay Dick?" said Wally as he answered his phone quickly, fear now bubbling up inside him when he didn't hear him respond to him. "Dick! Answer me! DICK!?!" yelled Wally, as Dick laid passed out on the ground bleeding.

--------------------------------------------

"I'm on my way!" shouted Wally and wasted no time running out of his bedroom and going straight over to Wayne Manor, to Dick.

The cool air slapped across his face as he pushed on wards. So many different thoughts were going through his mind, the only thing that mattered to him right now was Dick and making sure that he was alright. He didn't care if Bruce got angry at him for being there, it wasn't what was important and mattered, Dick was. He wished Bruce saw that.

He made it to Gotham and he rushed towards the Manor. 

He didn't even go to the door, he just ran quickly up the side of the wall and up to Dick's balcony. He pushed inside and looked around the room, Dick wasn't in there at all. He then listen and could hear Dick's phone. He saw that it was coming from the bathroom and he closed his eyes, he knew that Dick cut. He walked forward and slowly knocked upon the door. He waited for answer from Dick but got none. He reached down to the door knob and tried to open it but found it to be locked. Wally's green eyes widen and he then stepped back and broke the door down to find Dick, face down on the ground, his phone next to him and also a small puddle of blood under his right wrist.

Wally ran over and knelt down before him. He could see that Dick was breathing and Wally released a breath that he didn't realize he was holding. He quickly and gently rolled Dick over so he could see his wrist. He got a wet cloth quickly and began to clean up the dried blood surrounding the few cuts he had made. Dick moan and crunched up his face in pain from the wet cloth. 
Wally slowly reached over and rubbed his hand across Dick's forehead.
"Shh Dickie, you're okay.'' Wally whispered to him. 

After cleaning him up he could tell that some of his cuts were going to need stitches. As Wally moved his arms under Dick and began to lift him off of the cold bathroom floor, Dick's eyes fluttered open and with his uninjured hand reached up and grabbed a hold of Wally's t-shirt.

"N-no...Bat...C-cave. P-please Wally!'' said Dick. Wally looked down at him and saw pain within his bright blue eyes. He nodded his head and Dick sighed and closed his eyes and lean his head against Wally's chest. Wally bit his bottom lip before getting an idea and running quickly out of the manor with Dick safely within his arms.

-------------------------------------------------

Roy was just laying on his couch when a knock on his door sounded through his apartment. Roy was confused. No one really ever came to visit him. Roy stood up and walked slowly over towards the door. Then the knocking picked up in speed.

"Alright! I'm coming damn it!" he yelled and walked over and threw the door open. His collapsible bow in his hand as he looked at the two figures before him. 
There standing before him was Wally, the young speedster with the small Dick Grayson held in his arms. Roy looked down at the small bird and his eyes widen when he saw blood on him.

"Dick?" he asked but Dick didn't move. Roy looked up at Wally. "What the hell is going on here Wally!?!'' he said as the speedster pushed his way in and rushed over towards the couch. Wally laid Dick down and ran his hand across his forehead and frown and turned to face an angry and worried Roy Harper.