Chapter 13- Tears are falling

A/N: Contains self harm, panic attacks, suicidal actions.
-this chapter is for my reader: CrazyFandomMember I hope you enjoy it my friend!!!  :)

Everyone felt like time had slowed down before them as their eyes widen at what was happening before them.

Tim's scream echoed throughout the cave, causing a few bats to fly away.

No one seemed to have the strength to stop what was happening to their youngest family member, no one but Tim.

Tim's eyes widen as Dick mouthed his small goodbye and brought the bat-a-rang to his throat. Tim moved with speeds he didn't even think he possessed. He screamed more when he saw Dick press the blade down, drawing blood.

Tim leapt forward and tackled his baby brother to the cave's hard ground. He quickly drew the blade away from his neck to see a small trickle of blood and a semi deep cut, but nothing that would kill him.

Dick's whole form began to shake as tears flooded down his face. He brought his trembling hands up to his face and covered his eyes as hr kept repeating: "I'm sorry" over and over again.

Dick's chest was moving up and down too quickly for him to be able to grasp any oxygen, he was having a panic attack and was hyperventilating right before his families eyes.

"Tim?" called out a small weak voice that he knew right away belonged to Jason.
Tim was blocking everyone's view of Dick at the moment, so he knew that they were even more scared than he was.

"H-He's okay. He's going to be o-okay" said Tim as his breathing movements picked up in their pace.
He suddenly felt arms on his shoulders, gently lifting him up and away from his baby brother. His vision was blurry but he could clearly see his father swooping Dick up into his large arms and rushing to the medical room.

The room around him was now spinning as he was going through a panic attack. He felt himself being pressed against someone's chest as they sat on the floor.

Their legs were spread out before them as Tim continued to tremble.
He felt small hands rubbing up and down on his arms, attempting to sooth him.

"It's okay. You did great. You saved him. It's all alright now, breathe...breathe with me brother" Tim heard the voice whisper in his ear. The person's breath was warm and the warmness flowed quickly over his cold, numb body as he felt the chest his back was pressed against slowly rise and fall which each calculated breath they drew.

The hands continued to rub his arms and slowly his breathing movements slowed down.
"Good. Nice and slow" came the voice as small dark spots filled his vision.

"It's okay, I got you. You're okay Timmy, rest now" cooed the voice as his breathing evened out and darkness enveloped him.

"Th-Thanks...Dami..." whispered Tim as he passed out against his big brother.

"Shhh" Damian whispered as he slowly ran his fingers through Tim's hair.
He glanced up when he saw Jason walking back in. His eyes were puffy and red with fresh tears streaming down his face.

"H-He's...he's o-o-ok-okay. I-I... It...I...Dami!!" Jason cried out and Damian held his one free arm open for his other brother. Jason rushed forward and crashed into him, burring his head in the crock of Damian's neck as he sobbed. Damian rubbed Jason's back shushing him as he cried.

After how knows long, Jason fell asleep against Damian, with his one hand balled up in his t-shirt and the other holding Tim's hand tightly.
Damian slowly pressed a kiss against both of their foreheads and tighten his hold around them as if he loosen up an inch then he would lose them, they would be lost to him forever.

Bruce slowly walked over toward his three sons on the ground and cupped Damian's face in his hand.
They stared at each other, silently talking. Damian nodded his head agreeing and shut his eyes as warm tears began to spill.

"Shhh son, it's going to be alright" said Bruce as he then drew him into his chest as he was still holding tightly onto his brothers.

Bruce had silently told him that Dick was fine, that he was resting and that it was all going to be alright and that he was so proud of him.
Bruce ran his hand through Damian's hair for a moment as his eldest son cried against his chest.

"It's okay Damian" whispered Bruce as he began to rub his back, calming his eldest son down from watching his baby brother try to take his own life.
Eventually Damian had stopped shaking and Bruce pulled back to see his eyes shut, a peaceful look across his face but with tears still slowly streaming downwards. He brought his thumb up and brushed the tears away and then kissed the top of Damian's head.

"I love you. I love all of you" whispered Bruce as he drew his sons tightly into his chest.

His chest tighten as he shut his eyes.
His heart was shattered tonight. He kept seeing it over and over again in his head. The blade, his blade, against his baby's neck. The blood and tears. The fear so thick within the cave's air. The heaviness of reality sinking in.

He was being washed over with guilt now as he blamed himself for not seeing, for not noticing the signs, for not being enough for his tinniest baby bird.

"Oh Dickie" cried Bruce as most silently as he began to break down. "I'm so sorry" he whispered as more tears rushed out. He then felt a warm, familiar soothing hand on top of his shoulder.
He slowly raised his head up and his teared filled eyes were met with soft, pain filled eyes of his father figure standing beside him, like always.

"...Alfred-" began Bruce but Alfred silenced him.

"It's alright my boy." Alfred said and Bruce nodded his head, allowing the words to flow over him and believe them.

It was going to be alright, Dick was going to be okay in the end. He wasn't dead, he was alive in the next room with only a small cut upon his throat.
His sons were alive and here, each and everyone of them. They were all safe now, he had them and god forbid if he ever let go of them again. He apologized to them, to Alfred and the world for failing them, for almost demolishing their sweet family.