an arrow that leads to you

The first time felicity met tommy she was 10 her mother was almost an hour late and she was still stood outside of school waiting for her when detention was over that's when she herd a soft motherly voice.

"Hello I'm Rebecca tommys mum how long have you been out here for its freezing?" She turned to look at the woman with dark hair and a kind smile.

"I don't know since 3 o'clock" she shrugged "my mother probly has to work over time"

Rebecca smiled softly and tommy came to stand behind his mother "whats your name?" The kind woman asked

"Thats felicity she's in my class she's really smart" tommy supplied

"Do you know your mother's number?" She asked

The blonde nodded and told her the number a few minutes later rebbeca returned and announced that felicity was coming home with them.

she didn't hesitate to go with them felicity knew tommy well she sat next to him in fact and they got along and she trusted his mother maybe it was her voice or her smile she didn't know.

She climbed into the car next tommy and they started talking happily Rebecca would check on them in the rear view mirro ever so often.

When they got to the merlyn mansion felicity was felt firmilla with it although she had never been there or seen a house that big.

She greated tommys dad shyly he seemed nice it was obvious he loves his wife and son.

Rebecca found felicity a blanket and she thanked her then wrapped it around her self she sat down with tommy in front of the TV and they watched some action movies while sipping hot chocolate.

Felicity's mother's arrived a few hours later and felicity stood up to leave but her shirt had rolled up and tommy pointed to the small black mark on her hip "is that your soulmark felicity?" He asked pointing to the small black arrow on her hip.

She nodded most people's marks didn't fully mature untill they were at least 16 but felicity's had been a perfect arrow shape since she was 3 her mother had rushed her to a soulmate clinic when she had noticed they had told her it was rare and then they tested the link to her soulmate below 50% was normal but her link strength was 92%.

This confused alot of doctors and they called in 5 soulmate specialists and she was poked and prodded for 2 days untill they were finally told it was simply destiny and they couldn't reduce the number.

A link and strong as there's ment they were definitely going to meet one day that there link would pull them together finding your soulmate was alot easier now there was an app where you created an account and submitted a picture of your soulmark and if the databases found one that matched you could contact your soulmate but you couldn't create one of these accounts untill you were 16 and your mark was fully mature.

But of course it wasnt just the mark on your hip that could lead you to your soulmate you and your soulmate also shared an emotional link you could feel each others strong emotions and rely on each other to share each others pain and strength.

Donna didn't belive how strong the her daughters link to her soulmate was untill one day when felicity started talking about starling city and annoced they were going to move there Donna wasn't sure what to do she knew better then anyone that you shouldn't mess with the soulmate link and they had packed up there stuff and moved.

Since then felicity had not said anything about her soulmate or made any spontaneous decisions that might lead her to her soulmate.

In fact she never really mentioned soulmates or paid much attention to the mark on her hip.