sentance

Sorry about the wait I went on a suprise weekend away and had no WiFi

Everyone had 'the sentence' written on their body from the moment they were born the sentence was the first words your soulmate would ever say to you the words were always on the top half of a person's body always  above the belly button.

No one knew why they just were felicity's sentence was written just under neither her color bone so it was easy enough to hide with clothes.

Her words read 'I'm sorry I really didn't mean for that to happen but you should watch where your going'

Felicity thought her soulmate already sounded like an ars.

The sentence looked like a black tattoo untill you met your soulmate and once those word were said it turned into a light borown birthmark colour.

Felicity was one of the lucky ones at least her sentence didn't say something like 'hi' or 'it's nice to meet you' because if that was your sentence said then you could only imagine checking it every time you met someone new and you could miss having a life with your soulmate but felicity was one of the lucky ones her sentence was...unique.

When felicity started collage she started ignoring the words on her skin because she didn't really see the point in them she wanted to be able to chose who she was with.

Even if she would never admit it herself felicity's sentance was beautiful each letter was formed perfectly in joined hand writing.

....................................................................

Oliver's sentence was across his right shoulder at the front so the words were easily hidden from the press when he was younger he used to complain about how his sentance was to girly looking and he said that before he could even read proply his mother would always tell him it  looked smart.

As he grew up he realised she was right his sentance wasn't in big bold letters or to loopy it was perfect reading the words cheered him up most days.

His sentance read 'of course because my day isn't as bad enough already I forgot to charge my phone so my alarm didn't go off so I didn't have time for breakfast then my car windows were frosted over and I had no time to defrost them so I got a cab I got out the cab and you know what happened next...wait what did you just say?'

Oliver's soulmate was obviously having a bad day and she also talked alot but he didn't really care to him she was the future and he couldn't wait to meet her.

Oliver's family had only ever married their soulmates and he was going to carry on that tradition it wasnt un- common for non soulmates to be together sure in the past it was frowned upon but now no one really batted a eye.

Oliver woke up to light streaming threw his window he had a hangover so he gronded when he was forced to open his eyes to turn of his alarm.

He rolled out of bed and began to get ready he had to go to QC with his father he didn't know why he just did.

Oliver got out of the car and thanked Diggle his driver he started to aproached them doors when he bumped into someone he herd the air being knocked out of her and the sound of something falling to the floor he steadied the young woman before she fell.

"I'm sorry I really didn't mean for that to happen but you should watch where your going" Oliver said looking at the woman she had raven black hair she looked like she was about 20 the clothes she were wearing were sensible and sutible for work yet goth like at the same time and she was wearing black heels that made her about 3cm taller.