in my thoughts

"My life is over!" Felicity annoced as she slammed the front door was 9 years old and going through a dramatic phase.

Her mother Donna rolled her eyes "why what's happened now?"

"They tested our brain waves at school today to see if we will ever here our soulmate and they said that my nuber is 0.8679 that's not even a whole number!" Felicity frowned

Donna smiled sweetly at her daughter "no no baby that's a good number in fact your number Is very high it means you will almost definitely start hearing your soulmates voice in your head soon and he will here your voice in his head"

Felicity's head shot up and light filled her eyes "really when?!"

"I don't know hun when you get a bit older 13 maybe"

"I cant wait" felicity exsclaimed she had always wanted a soulmate.

Her parents where soulmates she remembered watching them one night she was supposed to be asleep but she had snuck down stairs she watched her mother giggle and her father chuckle they went even saying anything to each other because soulmates didn't have to they could communicate telepathically.

Felicity had always wanted what her mother and father had she would listen to their stories her mother always said that her and her father has always been best friends and thst they would always hear each others voice in there head so clearly.

Sadly her father died in a car accident when she was 8 of course she still missed him but things were getting better.

When felicity turned 13 she had been so excited and couldn't wait to finally hear her soulmates voice her number was quite high and it was very rare thay with a number that high that you don't hear your soulmate.

A few months had passed and she still hadn't herd his voice in her head her mother had told her to be patience but patiences wasn't her thing.

She stepped out of the shower a white towel was wrapped around her and her hair was wet and pulled to one side that's when she herd it...

"I wonder what would happen if put all of theses sour fire balls in my mouth at once?"

Felicity screamed and dropped her hair brush and jumped back slightly her back hit the could metal of the mirror and she hissed at the cold tempruture.

'Cold. cold. cold. cold. cold.' Felicity thought to her self as she readjusted the towel and picked her brush back up.

She shrugged it of and stood back in front of the mirro and started to brush through her hair and hummed the song 'we are all in this together' from high school musical.

"I am never agreeing to watch high school musical with Thea ever again"

Felicity frowned her eyebrows.

'Whos Thea?' She thought to her self

"Wait...I don't...oh shit I have a soulmate!" He exclaimed

Felicity flinched 'this is not happening' she thought to her self as she continued to brush her hair.

"Trust me this is happening"

'Oh my God really?!"

There was a knocking on the door "yeah mum I'm fine I just...slipped?" She replied

She herd him laughing In her head "really I just slipped I don't even know you and I know that's a lie"

'Shut up!"

"You sure hun you look like you have seen a ghost?"

"No no I'm fine I promise" felicity said ushering her mother out of the room.