the story of us

Felicity was bored she'd been bored alot lately and not just with her job but with her entire life nothing ever happened.

She rolled her eyes when a bunch of already drunk customers stumbled into the bar she worked at.

"Hello blonde bar lady" one of them exclaimed

"Hello" she grumbled

"I just thought that you should know that your very pretty and if me and my soul mate weren't happy together I'd already have my toung down your throat"

"I seriously doubt that" felicity replied with an eye roll.

"Why are you a lesbian? Because you know I've been with so many lesbians"

"What would you like to order?"

"Well..." he leaned forward and read her name tag "felnisty I would really like some taqualila and so would my friend Carter but not sara because..." he lent even closer to felicity and she could smell the alcohol on his breath "she's the driver" he whispered not so quiltly then began laughing uncontrollably.

"You know who I don't need?!"

Felicity poured the shots and tried to ignore him.

"I don't need OLLIE! You know if he were a real best friend he would've come out tonight! But instead he's inside moping because he's lonely and hasn't met his soulmate yet"

A glass broke some where and a group of women started cheering felicity winced she really didn't want to clean that up but her coworkers were problem in the bathroom having sex right now so she was all alone.

The drunk guy kept ramberling"you want to know something fencity?" he slurred

She knew it wast a question.

"I told him I said OLLIE you need to grow a pair of balls and get drunk with me I will replace you! And I did with Carter even though he'd an arse and sometimes when I see a bus I want to push him infront of it but still Carter knows how to party!" He exclaimed sowing the shot in front of him.

About an hour and too many shots later

"Feisty...do you think I should call ollie and apologies I feel bad...but I shouldn't right? No no I won't call first. Does he want me to call first? Fristy I don't know what to do!"

Felicity tried not to laugh "where's sara? I think it's time for you to go home"

Tommy shrugged "she went home with some really tall girl"

"Great" felicity mumbled

"Is there anyone who could come pick you up?"

"Ollie. Sometimes picks me up but he's mad...Do you think Laural will fly back from England? I am her soulmate and  how important can this business meeting be anyway?"

"I don't think she'll make it on time"

"Your right. Your right... are you always right? Of course you are you where glasses that makes you smart" Tommy sighed "do you think Ollie will answer if I call him?! I don't want to ring him though"

"What if I ring him and ask him to come pick you up?"

"Frosty you are amazing that's and amazing idea!"

Felicity rolled her eyes and grayed him to give her his phone.

Tommy pressed a few buttons so all she had to do was press call.

He answered on the 5th ring.

"Tommy I told you-"

"Not Tommy. Bar tender with your very drunk and mopy friends phone"

"Great of course! Where is he? I'll come get him"

"Stromys"

"I'll be there soon"

The line went dead and felicity handed the phone back to Tommy.

"Is he coming is he mad?" He asked wide eyed

"Yes and I think so"

About 10 minutes later a tall broad man came in with deep blue eyes the moment there eyed met they both froze and then the story of there lives started.
***

He was about 5 and in the swings with a little black haired boy then he fell of and started crying a beautiful woman came outside to comfort him and stop his tears.

Then he was about 8 and he was holding a small baby girl with brown eyes and a button nose she was sick on him and he refused to hold her again.

He was 16 now his hair all floppy and it got on his eyes he'd stollen a cab with his best friend even though they had drivers he was just rebelling against his father.

Now he was about 19 and he was very drunk and he was wondering the streets by himself his friends long gone when suddenly 3 men came out of no where one stabbed him he fell to the ground where he was kicked and his wallet was stolen he felt so lonely at that moment and felicity felt the exhaustion take contro he thought he was going to die.

Now they were together in a hotel room he was pressing her up against the door his lips ducking at her neck and her hands  lifting the shirt over his head to reveal his beautiful body.

Now they were fighting and not just a small argument a huge one involving yelling,flushed cheeks and angry tears felicity was breathing heavy no longer knowing why they were arguing so she lunged forward her legs going around his waist and he caught her like he always did there lips found each others in hard messy kiss.

Now they were lying on the grass in the middle of summer felicity had gone to get the pop out of the picnic basket when she found a ring box.

Suddenly she was crying her hair striking to her damp forehead as she cradled a small baby wrapped in pink in her arms.

Now they were in a large house on the balcony felicity hands were resting on top of Oliver head that was laid on top of her swollen stomach and she laughed.

Now she was grating two small children with open arms her grandchildren.

When felicity came back to the real world Tommy was waving a hand in front of her face "feasty? Are you okay?"

"Her name is Felicity" oliver said flatly then walked towards the bar.

"So... are you looking forward to the rest of out lives?"