Names

Felicity was sitting on a bar stool in the casino that her mum worked at and chatting to her best friend Georgia who who was 4 years older then her and actually old enough felicity however wasn't but her mother had worked here for along as she could remeber when she was a little girl she would sometimes have to go to work with her mother but shep didn't mind because the security guards would always sneak her sweets.

Felicity sipped on her cola and sighed she was supposed to be meeting her mother after work and driving her home.

Felicity watched as her one of the waitresses and friend caitlin hugged her soulmate and beamed at him caitlin had net her soulmate a few months ago his name was barry and he was a year older then her and they were one of those cute couples who celebrated things like their 2 week anniversary.

Felicity wanted something like that with her soulmate she knew who he was of course everyone knew who their soulmates was because there full names were written across there wrists from the moment they turned 10.

"Lis...Lis...Lis!" Georgia called.

"Sorry I was just... thinking" Felicity sighed.

"About your hunk of a soulmate Oliver Jonas Queen?" Georgia teased.

Felicity blushed "don't talk so loudly it's a secrate remeber and you only found out because I was drunk"

Georgia rolled her eyes "I don't understand why you don't want people to know you soulmate is a gazilion air and don't even get me started on his looks your-babies are-going-to-be-gorgeous!" Georgia squeeled.

"sure once he's done having sex with half the country" she mumbled

Georgia giggled "I gotta go take these drinks to table 16 I will only be a minuet"

Georgia came back a few seconds later half of her face had been taken over by grin.

"What?" Felicity askled

"I think you migtht want to go to table 16" Georgia all but squeeled.

There he was Oliver her Oliver's bur hw was drunk and... singing Britney Spears???

Felicity slid off the bar stool and began to walk over to him slowly she looked back at Georgia who who still beaming at her.

She was so close to him now that she could touch him that's when he turned around to look at her he studied her up and down then met her eyes.

"Are you joining us for a drink?!" Oivee slurred and a man with dark hair and a few women cheered.

"No. How much have you had to drink?"

He just shrugged then began laughing "ok I'm taking you back to your hotel" felicity said grabbing his arm.

"I lovvvveee Vagas"

Felicity rolled her eyes "I'm not going to have sex with you! I'm going to take you to your hotle so you get back safely and don't get hit by a car or die"

"I don't wanna go back I want another drink I don't have to go with you... whats your name?"

"...Felicity" she anwsered slowly he just stared at her.

"What's your full name?"

"I think you know my full name"

Felicity pulled her sleeve up and hr gaped when he saw her wrist.

Oliver Jonas Queen

"Your my felicity my soulmate"

Olvers pulled his sleeve up a little so she could see her name cleary marked on his wrist and she smiled a little.