emotionless

Oliver can't feel emotions.

He hasn't been able to since his soulmate was born when he was 4.

Growing up it was hard for his parents because oliver never seemed happy and when he said something mean to a child he never seemed guilty or like he felt bad so raising a child with no emotions was hard so you can imagine how hard they searched for Olivers soulmate.

Soulmates that couldn't feel emotions until they met each other were rare the most comman type of soulmate were the colour blind ones who only saw colour when they met their soulmate but there were 5 types of soulmate.

1. Colour blind they saw colour when they made eye contact for the first time.

2. Marked soulmate's they had a orange mark in the first place there soulmate would touch them e.g a Mark on there hands because they shook hands when the first time they met.

3.cant feel touch where you could only feel your soulmate touch

4.having one eye that's the same colour of your soulmate and they have one of yours and when you meet your eyes change so they match what colour your eyes should be.

5.you can't feel any emotions until you meet your soulmate and you only start to feel emotions once you've touched for the first time.

None of thes things will happen until your soulmate is born you if your soulmate is born when your 6 you'll go colour blond and see in colour again when your soulmate is born or you'll get the orange mark once your soulmate is born.

But if your born while your soulmate is already alive then you'll be colour blind from the moment your born and be emotionless from the minuet your born.

Some people don't have soulmates because they die before there born but everyone who does have one will meet there soulmate while there both alive.

As a teenager Oliver was very hard to control since he felt no guilt he'd go out Partying and get drunk, high and cheat on his girlfriend because why not?

When he got stuck on the island he literally couldn't care he didn't miss anybody and he was never scared and luckily for slade, argus and the brava he felt no guilt or mercy when killing people.

When Oliver returned home his mother and sister cried and told him how much they missed him and it was then he realised when he hugged his mother she could feel it.

And it turned out Walter Steel was to thank for that.

When he told his mother he knew he didn't feel sorry for embarrassing her or Walter.

When oliver became the arrow he killed without mercy or care when he was younger he wanted his emotions back but now because of life he led if he could feel great full for not having emotions he would.

Meeting Felicity Smoak was very interesting he'd never met anyone else without emotions before and it actually took him a few days to realise she didn't have any emotions.
***
Oliver needed felicity help again and he liked spending time with her he didn't know what it was about her he was just at ease with her, she avoided human contact as much as he did and she babbled a lot but he didn't mind because felicity would smile after a babble instead of blush like she was embarrassed.

Oliver felt comfortble with felicity (well if he could feel emotion that's how he imagined he'd feel) she never told him to smile like most girls and she never tried to come on to him she didn't question him like Diggle and she didn't seem to mind when he gave her bad excuses or get mad at him because of he was keeping things from her so he really should've connected the dots.