baby

"Say something...please" Felicity pleaded and reached out for his hand but he pulled it away.

Cooper just started at her blankly then swolled "I met my soulmate" he stuttered.

Felicity's eyes widened and her mouth made an O shape.

"I'm so sorry Lis I really am but yout alone in this now" he said then stood up to walk out she looked up at him breifly then down at her lap where three postive pregnancy test lay.

Felicity chocked out a sob then she did what every 20 year old woman did when they were scared she went to her mother she got the first flight to Vegas she had never been so thankful the MIT was on a break.

The plane ride to Vagas was a blur she rembered the view from the window seat she also remebered the old woman sat next to her who insisted she was a physic and said that felicity would meet her soulmate in the next few days and that he would change her.

So here she was now stood outside the casino her mother worked at her suitcase was in her hand and her purse was over her shoulder.

"Well well well if it isn't little Lissy smoak did you get home sick?" Felicity smiled at the security guard that she had known since forever he used to look after her while her mother finished her shift sometimes he would even pick her up from school that defintly stoped people teasing her about not having a dad.

"Hi David how are the twins and Jenny?"

"They are fine but you are avoiding the question are you home sick?"

Felicity nodded and tears burned her eye "is my mother here?"

David nodded "are you ok lissy did something happen at school you know if someone hurt you I will hurt them"

Felicity laughed awkwardly she knew he wasn't lying "can you just take me to my mother please?"

"Of course sweetheart you know your like a daughter to me right so If something is bothering you..." David said leading them inside through the small groups of people.

"Can we talk about this later please I don't feel like talking to anyone today I'm so tired and my feet hurt and I'm hungry and..."

"Felicity! Baby your here why didn't you tell me you were coming to visit?" Donna screeched enveloping felicity in a hug.

Felicity didn't anwser just broke down in tears and her mother just hugged her and stroked her daughters hair "baby what's wrong?" Donna asked softly.

Felicity didn't anwser just kept sobbing into her mother's shoulder unable to form the 2 words 'I'm pregnant'

"Ok you just cry get all the hurt out of your system"

"Kelly can you cover the rest of my shift Lissy needs me!" Donna shouted across the room.

"Sure Donna but you owe me"

Donna nodded in response "do you want a ride?" David asked

The cocktail waitress nodded "felicity honey we're going home ok"

Felicity simply nodded she didn't was anything as she whiped away her tears and left to her childhood home felicity didn't say anything on the journey home either.

Soon enough she was sat on the sofa with a blanket thrown over her a tub of ice cream on her lap and some tissues.

Her mother came to sit in front of her holding a bottle of wine and 2 wine glasses.

As her mother was about to pour her a glass felicity blurted "I'm pregnant"

Donna stared at her daughter wides eyed then put the wine to one side "oh my baby is having a baby this is amazing" she cooded and started kissing felicity.