my words to you

Oliver began to noitce his soulmate when he was 5 at first it was just purple and red pen on his hands he guessed she was drawing something in marker pen.

He asked his mother about it and that was when she had told him what a soulmate was it was...well tried her best considering oliver was only 5 at the time.

She told him that a soulmate was some one that you would meet one day and fall in love with and that when ever you write on your skin it appears on your soulmate.

He didn't belive his mother so he decided to dray a little stick man In the palm of his hand a few minutes later he noitced that the stick man now had a tong sticking out.

Oliver giggled then the little drawing began to fade away he guessed she was washing it off.

As oliver grew up he began to write little messages on his wrist they weren't always for her sometimes they were for him like reminders or football scores.

she would reply things like 'get a calendar' or 'so who's winning' he smiled when he saw her loopy hand writing she went through a faze of dotting her 'i's and 'j's with love hearts it started when she was 9 and she stoped when she was 13.

He always wrote in capital letters it was something he had always done.

She never wrote direct messages to him at first but she often did make notes on her arm it was often lines of code or dates it was usually numbers.

He asked her once what her name was he didn't get a reply she just washed it away he had lernt not to ask questions like where are you from? what's your name? Why do you always write in red? What are you thinking?
*****
Oliver was now 16 and he and tommy were very drunk and they decided to write on each other oliver wrote on tommys right upper arm saying 'WASSSSUP!!!! LOVE YOU BABY X'

Tommy wrote on Oliver's left wrist saying 'I cant wait toooo c u naked ;)'  of course they were both drunk and would not remeber this in the morning.

When oliver woke he had her perfect hand writing across his arm in deep red marker pen and In big bold letters 'I HOPE YOU HAVE A HANGOVER!!!'

he groaned when he saw it and it took him a while to wash off but when he did he replied 'I didn't write that it was my friend and I'm sorry for what ever he said :('

He didn't get a reply she just washed the message away at least he knew she saw it he sighed and laid back down on his bed she was right he deserved a hang over.

It took oliver a week to get her to talk to him but that's only because he started colouring his hand in black and she had told him to stop it.

He had grinned in victory and had promised that the last week's events would not happen again his soulmate seemed happy enough with his apolagie.

A few years later

Oliver's soulmate had stoped replying to his random notes it had happened gradually the only profe he got that she was still alive was the odd stray bit of pen on his finger tips on across his palm.

He laid in bed one night it was 2am and he couldn't sleep so he was just staring up at the celing.

That's when he felt it she was writing to him on his abdomen he turned the light on to see what it said and when he saw what it said he frowned.

'Coppers girl'

Those two words broke him no she was his girl his soulmate not this coopers he felt jelously mixed with rage it's safe to say he didn't get any sleep that night.