Chapter 9

Warning bells were raucously ringing inside my head as I gasped out loud when Gio placed kisses behind my ear. For a second I just sat there motionless aware that she was no longer being playful and I wasn't being on my right mind because I knew I probably should bolt out of her bed and out of her room. She started nipping my neck and I felt a cold chill run down my spine before it felt as though someone set me on fire.

"G..." I turned my head to tell her off and our gazes met. "Tama na...please..." I whispered. "Please...

She closed her eyes before she put her arms around me. "Shit..."

She burrowed her face into my neck and inhaled deeply.

I felt a little disoriented by her actions. Teka lang, hindi ba ako dapat ang magalit?

"Shit, shit, shit..." she chanted.

"Hala. Okay ka lang ba?" I asked. "Something must have upset her because she was trembling. "G...?"

"Teka lang..."

"Okay."

Anong nangyayari rito?

She held me for over a minute. When she moved her face away from my neck, I turned my head to look at her.

"Are you okay?"

She gave out a soft laugh. "Hindi ba dapat ako ang magtanong n'yan?"

"Aside from the fact that I somehow feel as if I had just lost my virginity, I'm fine," I replied.

She chuckled. "Not tonight, Baby. Too soon."

"And not with you."

"That's subject to a lengthy debate and I am warning you that I am a great debater."

"My virginity is not subject to whatever kind of discussion no matter how great a debater you are. It is my choice to give and to keep."

"Let's not talk about your virginity, please."

"Okay, how about we talk about yours?" I joked.

She groaned. "Sa'yo na, gusto mo ba?"

"Baliw!" I laughed.

She smiled and then kissed me on the cheek. "I don't like how I am liking you way too much. I am starting to want you."

"Gan'un talaga, gandang hindi mahindian," I jestingly retorted. "Effortless 'yan, Friend."

"Stop calling me friend. I realized that I do not like you calling me one."

"A minute ago ay okay lang, 'tapos ngayon hindi na?"

"Please?"

"Fine," I replied before I yawned.

"Inaantok ka na?"

"Oo. Bukas na tayo magkuwentuhan baka makatulugan kita, eh."

"Parati mo na lang akong tinutulugan kahit n'ung mga panahong nag-uusap pa tayo sa telepono."

"Hindi bale babawi ako. Buong araw akong makikipagdaldalan sa'yo bukas. Unless may lakad ka."

"May lakad tayo."

"Ay, oo nga pala, 'yung Baby ko, kukunin na natin s'ya, 'di ba?"

"Depende kung ano ang sasabihin ni Phoebe. Anyway, maaga tayong gigising kasi bibili tayo ng mga gamit mo," she said.

She reclined on the bed and then stretched her arm across it. "Unan ka sa akin."

"I am too sleepy to argue, pero, binabalaan kita, mabigat ako," I said.